1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Zoe saying "Don't joke me" question

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Muppet Frog, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Muppet Frog

Muppet Frog Member

Were there any other times where Zoe said "Don't joke me!"? The times I've heard her say it was in the Zoe's Pet Shelter game, in Episode 4140 where Abby is about to let Zoe borrow her wand and in the Lamberena skit.
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

"Dont joke me" is essentially Zoe's catchphrase - she'll say it at any given random moment for any kind of reason... like Cookie Monster saying "COWABUNGA!" or Big Bird singing "La la la la", or even Grover shouting "Hello everybodyyyyyyyyyyyy!"
  3. Princeton

Princeton Active Member

And she always says it kinda abrasively too. For a young girl character, I would have expected her to say it sweetly like she was (dare I say) going along with the joke.