1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Zomg I have a website!

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by staceyrebecca, Feb 11, 2013.

1. staceyrebecca

staceyrebecca Active Member

Hey guys,

So a puppeteer I look up to had "the talk" with me when he was in town weekend before last & I came to the realization that I needed a website.

So I have one! Yay! It launched today & I'm super excited & proud & whathaveyou. I'll keep my etsy shop open, because Etsy has been good to me over the years, but it has a place to buy puppets (I haven't been able to load everything there just yet, but will soon!), as well as a crafty blog (a clothespin valentine puppet up there this month) that I'll do my best to update regularly with puppety goodness. I think I can manage at least one project/month. It has a gallery, and a place for videos I've done. I'm sure it will always be a work in progress, because hey, that's another hobby I need.

Anyway, www.puppetpie.com is alive & kicking! Feedback welcome!

WillyThePig, BuckyBits and Animal31 like this.
  2. Trisha

Trisha New Member

Just took a look at your website and realised you had posted a thread about it. You make lovely stuff and you have an eye for detail. I particularly liked Paprika and Disgruntled Corn Finger. I took a look at the videos too. Class. :)

I must add that I wish I could see the whole "Die Puppet Die" show. It must be hilarious and the red puppet with the blond curls is very cute. Too bad he gets attacked!

3. staceyrebecca

staceyrebecca Active Member

Hey, thanks!