1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Zoot repaint

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by CherryPizza, Mar 19, 2003.

1. CherryPizza

CherryPizza Active Member

Hey,

This is going to sound incredibly anal, and will only confirm a few not-very-nice people's theories that I need to get out more, BUT...

Just noticed that, on the series 2 cards, the barcode area had the name of the red-shirted Floyd as "Floyd", and the blue one as "Variant Floyd".

However, in series 3, both zoots are identified simply as "Zoot".

Now, I can't speak for all MOC collectors, and won't try to, but I thought that, for posterity, it'd be kinda nice if the variants could continue to be identified as such, just for the sake of knowing in the long term which was which.

Does anybody else have an opinion on this?
  2. Luke

Luke Active Member

Ken said over on the Palisades forum he forgot to change the cards with Zoot - it's as simple as that !

:cool:
  3. CherryPizza

CherryPizza Active Member

As a wise man once said: "oh!"