1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

zoot repaint

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by C'irdan, Apr 10, 2003.

1. C'irdan

C'irdan New Member

Hey everybody...

I have two questions:

1. Is palisades still making zoots and zoot repaints?

and...

2. Does anyone know how I could get one? I already have the rest of series 3, and my Electronics Boutique told me they weren't allowed to reserve figures for people...so I can't get one unless I pay 30$ on ebay...which might just be what I've gotta do.

it sure is a big step up from 8$ though...don't you think?

thanks a lot!

:cool:
  2. dj lewzealand

dj lewzealand New Member

In Canada we pay 15.99 for each figure!!!! So, stop complaining the local comic book store does have a zoot repaint but the charge about 20 canadian for it. Do you have anything to trade for it?
  3. C'irdan

C'irdan New Member

:(

nope...not really unless you want two REALLY REALLY cheap sesame street toys that live in my closet!??

all the comic store people I called laughed at me when I asked them...they said they don't sell kids toys there, only collectibles.

I'm NOT crazy!!!

:mad:

:crazy: