1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Zoot's Back!

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by BlueFrackle, Sep 17, 2003.

1. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Hey Guys,
    Check out Zoot in Its A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie , His head shape has gone back to the pear shape !

He has also got a greenish face and a yellow nose, Just like in The Muppet Show days!

Its terrific, Since the early 90's Zoot has been light blue and looked wrong.
    :cool:
  2. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Maybe the folks at JHC are starting to listen to us? :cool:
  3. floydnjanicefan

floydnjanicefan Active Member

Can somebody post a comparison picture of the old Zoot, the 90's Zoot, and the VMMC Zoot? I cant remember what he looked like in the VMMC movie and I don't have the DVD yet...
  4. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

:cool: Yeah, can someone do that? I have always seen him as Blue. :cool:

Blue :cool:regard
  5. jediX

jediX Active Member

I think he was kinda blueish in his one appearance in JHH, too...... I'll take a screen capture if anyone is interested.
  6. floydnjanicefan

floydnjanicefan Active Member

If you could, that would be great... Thanks :cool:
  7. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

ah zoot, one of my two all time favorite muppet charcters, the other one being rowlf the dog. it's to bad he isn't used much. i wouldn't mind him syaing some stuff from time to time...(zoot that is)

ryan
  8. jediX

jediX Active Member

Alright, when I'm healed (see "I'll be back" in friends&family) I'll get the screenshots.
  9. zootlove

zootlove New Member

Zoot is sooooo awesome. It is about time Zoot came back. Every muppet picture I find I serch for him every time. I like him either way. Green or blue, it does not matter to me!! :cool: :cool: :cool: