ZootyCutie's Muppet Art

Kiki

Reaction score
Hey, they're really kewl! :smile: I love your gallery, your drawings are sooooo cute! :flirt: I also added you to my watchers list, heehee, I'm Kookykiki. :wink:

Awesome work, good job!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah... So it's Sully then. Well, keep workin' on the art you love.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Thanks for all the great comments. I need some help with one of my drawings, though. I need to know what Zoot's pajamas in Muppets From Space looked like. If I can get this, you will sure be able to see me posting it up! All I need is to know what they looked like.
Actually, what I really need is the pajamas of all the members of the Mayhem looked like. Then you could be sure to see some drawings of them.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... At least the others would be able to see your drawings, I wouldn't given my blind batty eyes. Might consider talking to you about some drawing help in the future though. Can't rully help with the PJ patterns/descripts, but if you prefer, you could always dig back through the MC Dorms thread to find the dorm resident robes I used to design for the people who lived there. Start from Post #3900 or so, the one with the title "MC Dorms 1st Anniversary".
Hope this helps somewhat.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
OH I LOVE IT! I think Zoot is my favorite! Floyd and Janice and Dr. Teeth are all grrrrrrrrrrrreat! Love it! Glad I could help! :excited: :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Um... Could descripts please be provided for those non-visual types like us? Thanks.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey Ed, it's just a pic of the Mayhem (sans Animal and Lips) dressed in the pajamas they wore in MFS. Most of them are stripey.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... OK, guess I thought there was something special to the pajama patterns of each Muppet. Hmmm, maybe Maddie oughta try the robes we used to have. If someone were to draw them up, I might be inspired or moved to come up with some new designs for all the new residents at the dorms.

Maddie, if interested, please contact me via PM and we can talk.