ZootyCutie's TMS Outline-Pom Pom and The Poopsmith

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
To celebrate 100 fabulous posts here, I'm gonna write an outline with Pom Pom and The Poopsmith. Season 5 style yet again!

Cold Opening
The guest stars don't have much to say.

Theme Song
Gonzo's horn makes Pom Pom's bubbling noise.

Opening Number
The Electric Mayhem sing the song "Tequila", and all of the members get a chance to sing.

Balcony
Waldorf: Heh, a song that only uses one word.
Statler: If only they could subtract that word. That would be perfect.
(they laugh)

Backstage
Janice and Miss Piggy try flirting with Pom Pom, though they don't know if they should take his comments as compliments or insults.

Swedish Chef
The Swedish Chef get The Poopsmith's help in making "The Poopsmith's you-know-what cookies".

Balcony
Statler: You kow, The Poopsmith has something in common with this show.
Waldorf: What's that?
Statler: They both stink!
(they laugh)

Backstage
The Electric Mayhem make the mistake of sampling the cookies, and end up sick in their dressing room.

UK Spot
A Whatnot Mermaid sings to a male Whatnot the song "Kiss the Girl"

Dressing Room
Still sick in their dressing rooms, and now in their pajamas, The Electric Mayhem sing "Virus Alert".

Sketch
Gonzo attempts to hang from his nose on an adantium bar ten feet off the ground while playing "Aura Lee" on his trumpet. The problem is, the bar isn't true adantium.

Dressing Room
Pom Pom and The Poopsmith give The Electric Mayhem get well cookies. The problem was, The Poopsmith made them again.

Closing Number
With Pom Pom on stand up bass and The Poopsmith on saxophone, they create the "Honeysuckle Rose" song from the UK spot of the Harry Belafonte episode.

Goodnights
Pom Pom and The Poopsmith are joined by Kermit and The Electric Mayhem, who are still in their pajamas.

End Credits
All of the pit orchestra, except Nigel, Rowlf and Trombone Lady are still in their pajamas.

Balcony
Waldorf: You, know. We should really ask The Poopsmith for the recipie of those cookies. It could keep us away from next week.

Zoot's Final Note
Zoot weakly plays the bum note.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I thought that Tequilia was an all-instrumental song. What's the one word?

Muppetfity888

Reaction score
I image Kermit would like freak out when he hears about band beings sick.:

Scooter: Chief!

Kermit: Not now Scooter. Cue the Dr. Teeth and Electric Mayhem number.

Scooter: But I'm got some bad news chief. The Dr. Teeth and Electric Mayhem are sick.

Kermit: with horrifed shock face as he look at Scooter. "What?! They sick!? How they got sick? They were fine!"

Sooter: They ate the Poopsmith cookies.

That would script what Kermit would freak out.