LegalizeAMs

Reaction score
They used the Season 3 Cookie Monster puppet, not the Season 2 one
Here’s the image:
Season 3 Cookie Monster Puppet in the song

LegalizeAMs

Reaction score
Home Alone (1990)
Red Haired Brother: Kevin, yo such a DISEASE.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I agree. Legalize seems to have hogged many recent threads and it is downright annoying. And the Home Alone comment has absolutely nothing to do with Muppets. Where is the connection?

Also, I learned that at one point, didn't Grover utter a certain bad word starting with F on Sesame Street at one point? Or was that an urban legend?

MWoO

Reaction score
I agree. Legalize seems to have hogged many recent threads and it is downright annoying. And the Home Alone comment has absolutely nothing to do with Muppets. Where is the connection?

Also, I learned that at one point, didn't Grover utter a certain bad word starting with F on Sesame Street at one point? Or was that an urban legend?
I can assure you that Grover never cursed on Sesame Street. There was an episode where he said a word that you can interpret as a curse, but it's not.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I’m not sure where you heard of this cause Grover has never dropped the F bomb by accident on camera (though I’m sure there’s possible unreleased behind the scenes footage of some outtakes here and there that maybe had Frank ad-lib a swear or two as Grover after the director gives the cut cue. But that’s just speculation on my end, so…..).

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I think Yahooey is referring to this clip that went viral a few years back. He obviously didn't say it, but it can seem that way.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh, that clip. I completely forgot about that. I don’t know what people were hearing with thinking that Grover said that, but I guess it’s no different than how so many people keep thinking Oscar’s brother says “F*cking sick” in this clip even though he actually says “I’m getting sick” (there’s just a heavy sigh that makes a slight “fff” sound that can make it easy for the ear to mishear, but still a pretty ridiculous mishearing as well imo).

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Let's not forget the time people thought there was a racial slur on Fraggle Rock. Wembley saying, "Gee, Gobo. We're sorry!" was misheard as "j*gaboo".