LegalizeAMs

Reaction score
They used the Season 3 Cookie Monster puppet, not the Season 2 one
Here’s the image:
Season 3 Cookie Monster Puppet in the song

LegalizeAMs

Reaction score
Home Alone (1990)
Red Haired Brother: Kevin, yo such a DISEASE.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I agree. Legalize seems to have hogged many recent threads and it is downright annoying. And the Home Alone comment has absolutely nothing to do with Muppets. Where is the connection?

Also, I learned that at one point, didn't Grover utter a certain bad word starting with F on Sesame Street at one point? Or was that an urban legend?

MWoO

Reaction score
I agree. Legalize seems to have hogged many recent threads and it is downright annoying. And the Home Alone comment has absolutely nothing to do with Muppets. Where is the connection?

Also, I learned that at one point, didn't Grover utter a certain bad word starting with F on Sesame Street at one point? Or was that an urban legend?
I can assure you that Grover never cursed on Sesame Street. There was an episode where he said a word that you can interpret as a curse, but it's not.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I’m not sure where you heard of this cause Grover has never dropped the F bomb by accident on camera (though I’m sure there’s possible unreleased behind the scenes footage of some outtakes here and there that maybe had Frank ad-lib a swear or two as Grover after the director gives the cut cue. But that’s just speculation on my end, so…..).

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I think Yahooey is referring to this clip that went viral a few years back. He obviously didn't say it, but it can seem that way.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh, that clip. I completely forgot about that. I don’t know what people were hearing with thinking that Grover said that, but I guess it’s no different than how so many people keep thinking Oscar’s brother says “F*cking sick” in this clip even though he actually says “I’m getting sick” (there’s just a heavy sigh that makes a slight “fff” sound that can make it easy for the ear to mishear, but still a pretty ridiculous mishearing as well imo).

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Let's not forget the time people thought there was a racial slur on Fraggle Rock. Wembley saying, "Gee, Gobo. We're sorry!" was misheard as "j*gaboo".

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Oh, that clip. I completely forgot about that. I don’t know what people were hearing with thinking that Grover said that, but I guess it’s no different than how so many people keep thinking Oscar’s brother says “F*cking sick” in this clip even though he actually says “I’m getting sick” (there’s just a heavy sigh that makes a slight “fff” sound that can make it easy for the ear to mishear, but still a pretty ridiculous mishearing as well imo).

Heck, I'm still trying to figure out what Oscar really said to Big Bird on "Christmas Eve on Sesame Street" when that darn Subway train was roaring by.