Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Cookie3001

Reaction score
all right, I know most of us have been bashing Rohail Hashmi for being a Sesame Brat but he recently uploaded something I thought we would never get to see
That's right, it's the original brodcast of "Put Down the Duckie: A Sesame Street Special" meaning it has the original title card, Monsterpiece Theater scenes with Cookie's pipe and Kermit's news report in color

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I mean, I do at least also give credit to Rohail for actually heeding my word from years ago, and downloaded some of the episode I previously uploaded before I removed all of my SS content when SW started dishing out copyright strikes.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
all right, I know most of us have been bashing Rohail Hashmi for being a Sesame Brat but he recently uploaded something I thought we would never get to see
That's right, it's the original brodcast of "Put Down the Duckie: A Sesame Street Special" meaning it has the original title card, Monsterpiece Theater scenes with Cookie's pipe and Kermit's news report in color
I saw that on Archive.org recently as a matter of fact.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
48 years ago today Little Jerry sang Mad for the first time (which is why both me and Bertfan changed our avatars to Little Jerry)
And don't forget "Surprise!"
Sung by their prototypes 48 years ago today!