Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 43

cahuenga

Reaction score
Wow incredible!! who performs on Upside Downs abbey alongside Frank Oz? thanks!!!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. I may want to look for them online as well, since I may not be home when the episodes air.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow incredible!! who performs on Upside Downs abbey alongside Frank Oz? thanks!!!
At the start of the video I thought it was Fran Brill, then after hearing it more I almost thought it sounded like Jerry Nelson, so I don't know. "Mum"

dwayne1115

Reaction score
It's Fran.
Thanks I thought so, I wonder if she is going to be the one who works with Frank more now that Jerry is gone. I also love how we have had two videos from Frank since the whole Kevin thing broke out. I know they had to be filmed before all of it, but I would have to think that Frank might step up a little more to help Sesame out.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Just wanted to remind everyone: Go back to setting your DVRs, waking up early, or whatever you're doing to watch Sesame now, because new episodes start tomorrow!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Grover really saved the street story. I really think they underused the concept of Elmo being the sidekick/assistant/protege of Grover. They used it to some extent here.

I wish there was a paleontologist in my neighborhood. There really is a diverse circle of careers in New York city. I am loving this People in the Neighborhood segment. I wish they'd make it its own segment and replace Abby's School with it.

And FINALLY! A New Super Grover 2.0. Grover was all over today's episode. They used that V sketch. That's like 3 segments. He's used roughly as much as Elmo was in this episode. That's amazing.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I watched today's episode, and it was good. I was surprised that the Upside Downton Abbey segment was not in today's episode (I thought I read that it was going to be in this one, guess I misread).

The cartoon with the cavemen was good. I am sad to say that I didn't really pay much attention to Super Grover 2.0 and mistakenly thought it was something I had seen. I wish they'd have played a different Elmo the Musical than Guacamole the Musical. It seems almost every time I watch an episode with the segment it usually has the "Guacamole" episode (and I don't like guacamole).

Drtooth

Reaction score
I wish they'd have played a different Elmo the Musical than Guacamole the Musical. It seems almost every time I watch an episode with the segment it usually has the "Guacamole" episode (and I don't like guacamole).
That's the third time that one was on all season, and that's all par for the course. Producing less than 13 of something per 26 episode season and showing it 3 times due to the budget. I saw it coming a light year away.

I also find it odd they promoted Upsidedowntown Abbey over the weekend when it doesn't show up until an episode later this week. I kinda wish they'd wait until after it aired before they put it on youtube. You'd wind up seeing it multiple times before it pops up on the show proper.