Meet The Feebles

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I think Peter Jackson was trying to show us how the rich and famous were like (a Behind the scenes thing). there were a bunch of crazy things like a walrus having his way with a cat, or a Fox singing a song about Sodomy. I think this movie should be boycotted. for those of you who want to see this movie, You'll never see the muppets the same way again. trust me......it's horrible....YOU'L HAVE NIGHTMARES FOR WEEKS!:crazy:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Meet the Feebles is a shoestring budgeted film that is very much in bad taste. Peter Jackson directed a film called Bad Taste. Feebles was made in an experimental phase. It is a part of my cult film collection - kept faaaaar away from the Muppets. I think in some ways it's actually homage to the Muppets. You'd have to look through some very nasty stuff to see that and I don't recommend it for most Muppet fans. I believe Feebles to be the most offensive film ever made. I've seen Birth of a Nation. This is worse! But, not unlike South Park, it offends equally. :wink:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Oh, no.
I searched on youtube what was this "Feebles" movie...
and oh my gosh...nasal....I won't say it.

Don't search for it (those of you are planning to satisfy your curiosity) or even have a single thought of it.

LOL!

My mother came in at the wrong time...
I was like "Mom, this isn't what it looks like...." O_O

Gosh...this is a mockery to the Muppets---it offended me greatly.
Who knew puppets could be so hideous?

*Huggles Jim Henson puppets*

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Oh, no.
I searched on youtube what was this "Feebles" movie...
and oh my gosh...nasal....I won't say it.

Don't search for it (those of you are planning to satisfy your curiosity) or even have a single thought of it.

LOL!

My mother came in at the wrong time...
I was like "Mom, this isn't what it looks like...." O_O

Gosh...this is a mockery to the Muppets---it offended me greatly.
Who knew puppets could be so hideous?

*Huggles Jim Henson puppets*
:eek: Your mom walked in? Oh, dang! I have encouraged my partner not to see it. It definitely provokes a reaction. The project has some funny moments, but mostly serves to satisfy morbid curiosity of just how grotesque puppets can be. That project is my definition of over-the-line. I've only seen it a handful of times and never find myself inspired to watch it, but I'm glad to have it as a film enthusiast. :crazy:

South Park has approached some of the bad taste aspects of the films, but somehow animation makes it cuter. Feebles is a very gritty film that is often unattractive to watch. I'm certain Jim Henson wouldn't have liked the picture, but I can't help but wonder how he would have felt about certain aspects (character concepts, art direction, photography etc) of the production. Not sure if he'd watch long enough to find out! :embarrassed:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Oh yes.
It DOES provoke quite a reaction.
I nearly went into a spasm! LOL!
XD The most graphic thing since...

since THAT!

No asthetic whatsoever. :stick_out_tongue:

Makes me value the Muppets much more.
(If even possible--I'm already a raving fanatic)

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I've never seen this movie but from what I've heard about it I definitely wouldn't want to.
Thank goodness the movie didn't spawn a spin-off series.
Imagine a weekly series. :eek:
It's the Feebles with our very special guest star Billy Connolly, Col Elliot, Rodney Rude and other celebrities who deal in un-family friendly sort of material. I shudder :eek:

That would have really been degrading to our beloved Muppet Show.

BabyScooter

Reaction score
If you haven't seen it consider your self lucky. and I havn't seen so I guess I am lucky.

I have heard about it but have never seen it and I never will!.

lol. so if you haven't seen a movie like meet the feebles I suggest before you watch it look at some reveiws before so you know if it ok or no way movie.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
there is a article about the film on Muppet wiki. Click here to see it. This may be akward but it's true.