Meet The Feebles

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I can see what Jackson said as being mostly true. The character they attribute to Kermit looks more like a dinosaur lizard to me, but I can see the comparisons.

Crude writing aside, the undertaking of creating an epic cast of puppet characters on a shoestring budget does show Jackson's commitment to the project. It wasn't an afterthought. Like much of his work, the architecture and planning is apparent. However it's not his best work by far and it is extremely offensive. I do appreciate it offends all equally. This is not a film for most Muppet fans. It interests me in different aspects, but altogether it really isn't a good film.

I would like to see a Muppet Show that follows the characters outside of the theater, not just backstage. That’s what made their NBC Christmas special interesting. Just not with the antics of Jackson’s Feebles.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I'm going to make a Serious and at the same time a very funny message towards this film....

Friends, Family, Freaks, Weirdos....lend me your ear, I would like to point out that Meet The Feebles is a Totally Crude film that gives the Muppets a Bad name! I mean do you expect me to believe that This movie is anything like the muppets! Well....THINK AGAIN! This movie is like none you ever seen before! They have Drugs, Sex, and Blood-letting type Violence. I mean Come on, This is maddness! IT MEANS NOTHING! okay get this........I HEARD MORE ABOUT THIS MOVIE THAN ANYONE ELSE! Maybe there's some one on the same media but NO ONE CARES IF ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT THIS MOVIE! I MEAN YOU THINK BECAUSE A WALRUS WHO WAS A PRODUCER ALSO SERVES AS A DRUG MEANS THAT KERMIT WOULD DO THE SAME? AND BECAUSE THE HIPPO KILLS PEOPLE WITH A MACHINE GUN MEANS THAT MISS PIGGY'S KARATE-CHOPS ARE OVERATED! I THINK NOT! what i'm trying to say is....BOYCOTT THIS MOVIE! FOR THE LOVE OF WOBBUFFETS, or WIGGLYTUFFS DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT BUYING THIS MOVIE! I have nothing to say otherwise....that is all. :crazy:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm going to make a Serious and at the same time a very funny message towards this film....

Friends, Family, Freaks, Weirdos....lend me your ear, I would like to point out that Meet The Feebles is a Totally Crude film that gives the Muppets a Bad name! I mean do you expect me to believe that This movie is anything like the muppets! Well....THINK AGAIN! This movie is like none you ever seen before! They have Drugs, Sex, and Blood-letting type Violence. I mean Come on, This is maddness! IT MEANS NOTHING! okay get this........I HEARD MORE ABOUT THIS MOVIE THAN ANYONE ELSE! Maybe there's some one on the same media but NO ONE CARES IF ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT THIS MOVIE! I MEAN YOU THINK BECAUSE A WALRUS WHO WAS A PRODUCER ALSO SERVES AS A DRUG MEANS THAT KERMIT WOULD DO THE SAME? AND BECAUSE THE HIPPO KILLS PEOPLE WITH A MACHINE GUN MEANS THAT MISS PIGGY'S KARATE-CHOPS ARE OVERATED! I THINK NOT! what i'm trying to say is....BOYCOTT THIS MOVIE! FOR THE LOVE OF WOBBUFFETS, or WIGGLYTUFFS DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT BUYING THIS MOVIE! I have nothing to say otherwise....that is all. :crazy:
:attitude: Sam, is that you? LOL!

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't like it. I really love everything else Peter Jackson has done, especially "The Frighteners", and I can understand why some people like "Meet the Feebles"... but really, it's just tasteless. And it takes a lot for me to say that. Then again, I love "South Park".

CBPuppets

Reaction score
This is kinda freaky that Peter Jackson, the Guy well known for the Lord of the Rings Trilogy would be involved in a puppet type film. BTW The exact year this movie was made was in 1989 (Which was the same year I was born, isn't that awkward?)

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Okay maybe it's not awkward, but I will like to point out that.......
THIS MOVIE ARE FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO SENSE OF REAL LIVES!:crazy: :crazy:

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Actually I don't want to meet the Feebles, I just remembered. They look somwhat like wombles but are sort of stripy in pink and green!

Bea:cool:{Meet your worst Nightmire, I mean the Feebles}regard
I think you are reffering to the Fimbles which are basically dog like characters. I hope that helps.:search: