I Ain't Doing It!

Misskermie

Reaction score
I'd be a night owl if I could, but unfortunately I have to get up at 6:30 in order to be at work (or school) at 8:30.
I have to be to school at 7:20, and wake up at 6:10! Lucky!!!

And it's wierd that this thread was started on my 8th birthday...:eek:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently this last weekend was the weekend we were SUPPOSED to spring forward, which doesn't seem quite right, because I remember it being the first Sunday of April, not the last Sunday or March... eh well, these last couple of weeks have been confusing enough, but I'm still not going to let Bush Era White House take rights away from me.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Remember: do NOT set your clocks forward tonight. Show Washington we still have some rights and we don't want them taken away from us.

According to the calendar I have on my wall, DST is SUPPOSED to start Easter Day (if we were still observing non-extended DST).

charlietheowl

Reaction score
But won't you be an hour off with everything if you don't set your clocks to the right time?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just pretend some surreal, otherworldly, paranormal force has messed up with the earth's time.

Besides, I've been refusing to observe extended DST ever since Bush regulated it back in 2007, and I'm not fixing to cave in now.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I knew you Canadians were weird, but this seems ridiculous.