Fooling Around (VERY PG-13)

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Like Wow, MissMusical12! I rully forgot to comment your fanic way earlier. I was like so busy with school. Sheesh! Aywho, I love the Floyd/Janice relationship. Still going on strong, :sing::flirt: even if it is on the PG-13 side. BTW, how's your day going, eh?

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Like Wow, MissMusical12! I rully forgot to comment your fanic way earlier. I was like so busy with school. Sheesh! Aywho, I love the Floyd/Janice relationship. Still going on strong, :sing::flirt: even if it is on the PG-13 side. BTW, how's your day going, eh?
Pretty good. I have an audition for my community theater's production of "A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum" I'm going to later. :halo:

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
Trust me. It's not as bad as other M-rated stories on Fanfiction I've read. Some of them scarred me for life. :eek: I do have another FloydxJanice oneshot that is similar to this one, "Taking It Slow"
Yea no doubt. I'm glad this is as far as they go on here. Some if them are so descriptive and graphic. I'll be honest this story actually turned me on lol