General Muppets Palisades Discussion

Which character would you have wanted to see as a Palisades figure? (Not Mini Muppets)

• Total voters

Raw the Dog

Reaction score
Yeah I saw that one. I saw a carded one in late May go for $190. It's the same guy who has all three on eBay right now. His prices are just too high.

Hartley

Reaction score
I just got Samuel Arrow off eBay, sealed, for £12, which I'm very pleased with. I love his hollowed out bible with a treasure map inside! The love and imagination that went into these figures really was something special wasn't it?

Sam's packaging still has the original price sticker on the back - £3.50!! Oh to go back....

BobbyBenson64

Reaction score
Great find :smile:
I will be posting pictures of my collection tonight or tomorrow, if any one wants to see them.

rexcrk

Reaction score
I just got Samuel Arrow off eBay, sealed, for £12, which I'm very pleased with. I love his hollowed out bible with a treasure map inside! The love and imagination that went into these figures really was something special wasn't it?

Sam's packaging still has the original price sticker on the back - £3.50!! Oh to go back....
That's easily one of my favorite figures from the whole line. It was one of the ones that really got me into collecting it. I'm sort of a completest when it comes to things and I try to get the whole line if I can (although I've passed on a lot of Muppet exclusives because they're simply too expensive and not worth it) and I remember when the Muppet figures first came out I was going to just stay away because I knew I'd want them all but I made an exception for series 2 Gonzo (Gonzo being my favorite character) and then when I saw Sam Arrow I *had* to have it (Muppet Treasure Island being my favorite Muppet movie and Sam in that movie is easily one of the best parts).

It's really a work of "action figure art". I was just going to keep them mint in the package too but I just couldn't do it after looking at such a gorgeous toy all the time.

And now I have a complete set of regular-release figures and playsets, as well as a few repaints (I'm glad to say I have all the Lips variants :wink: ) and a ton of great exclusives.

melcrot

Reaction score
Hi all - I am new to posting and looking for a thread to sell my Palisades figures. My figures are all unopened and just need a good home. These are what I am selling:

Series One:
Kermit the Frog top hat
Kermit the Frog coffee cup
Miss Piggy (EB)
Dr. Bunsen Honeydew (2 of these)

Series Two:
Fozzie Bear
Gonzo the Great
Crash Helmet Gonzo (EB)
Crazy Harry

Series Four:
Dr. Julius Strangepork