Are Ernie and Bert gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
Pastry, meat, jelly, rubber chickens, and Bert & Ernie.

Just another day on muppetcentral.com!

Now, if we replaced "Bert & Ernie" with "Gay fellas" :big_grin: Nevermind...

rumtar_10165

Reaction score
Ernie & Bert, GAY????

mikealan said:
Ernie and Bert have been along together in their basement room in the 123 Sesame Street apartment house. They slept together and Bert's trying to read while Ernie jokes around him. Are they GAY?
To Say Ernie and Bert Are Gay is totaly wrong!!! First they have their own
beds, Second they act more like friends than any thing else.( and if you want further prof. The Muppet Show had Bert danceing and singing to a lovely lady, and in the video (Elmopaloza) Ernie sings with a beautfull Woman singer.
When Jim Henson first built them in 1969 he wanted two good friends living together as brothers. not lovers. to say that they are gay is toatly wrong.

I only see them as brothers. :stick_out_tongue: :frown:

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
This site is awesome. I love that Indiana Jones hat. And God ... that "naughty" (Their words, not mine; although I do share the sentiment :smile: ) devils wig is just plain sexy :crazy:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
trekkie1701E said:
This site is awesome. I love that Indiana Jones hat. And God ... that "naughty" (Their words, not mine; although I do share the sentiment :smile: ) devils wig is just plain sexy :crazy:
*wondering just what kind of site he linked to...??*

I just did a search for the porkpie hat online and found that one. Glad to be of service and help you all know that this --> :embarrassed: is a porkpie hat.

Reaction score
:cool:The whole Ernie and Bert gay thing started in 1981 in a SNL weekend update skit so that should clear up as to where it started. I never thought of them as gay but I did have a few questions about them such as how did they derive their income, where did they meet, with all of the monsters that were always breaking in and hassling them where were the police and why didn't they fight back, and finally while Bert was always the responable one what's up with Ernie I always figured he was pulling some kind of SSI scam or was on drugs big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.