Are Ernie and Bert gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
THWACK!!

yes, that was you being thwacked on the back of the head by a rubber chicken. You should have learned from the last threat. tsk tsk.
:stick_out_tongue: You are so funny how you keep going around twacking people with your rubber chicken. Do you really have a rubber chicken? or is it just an imaginary muppet central thing? :smile:

Hays

Reaction score
drspy00 said:
Do you really have a rubber chicken? or is it just an imaginary muppet central thing? :smile:
Maybe he's secretly a Svengoolie fan.

Hays

Reaction score
drspy00 said:
Whats sick about that? is a Svengoolie fan something bad? I have no idea what it means, lol. :stick_out_tongue:
Sorry - Svengoolie is a local (Chicago area) character who comments on old horror flicks - a la Mystery Science Theater, if that's gone international. Viewers call in and the winner comes to the studio to throw rubber chickens at him during the closing credits. :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
drspy00 said:
:stick_out_tongue: You are so funny how you keep going around twacking people with your rubber chicken. Do you really have a rubber chicken? or is it just an imaginary muppet central thing? :smile:
I do have a rubber chicken and fuzzy nose glasses; ownership of the pink polka dotted tie and crushed porkpie hat are imaginary to MC because I don't own those clothing items---YET!!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Pork Pies are nice, they are English I think. I dont think I have tried a crushed pork pie though. :smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
trekkie1701E said:
Pork pies?:smile: What are those?
Pork pies are an English thing I think. They are a small pie filled with pork meat, they kind of have a slight sweet taste to them aswell. I think they have some kind of jelly in them too. Aspic jelly I think, which is a jelly product of meat.

UK and British people should be able to explain pork pies much better.
You British people, can you tell us what a pork pie is?
:smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Ive just realised something quite amusing. This is a thread about whether ernie and bert are gay and somehow we are talking about pork pies, I think it was me that started that from fozzie's post. :smile:
What do pork pies have to do with ernie and bert? lol :frown: :stick_out_tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.