Are Ernie and Bert gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
And may I also add a premature congratulations on becoming a senior member? :halo:
Erin

Erine81981

Reaction score
I know what is it with people these days? I just don't know. I liked what Wigman had to say. People just label things that they think should be that way. Oh well if they were I don't know if I would be able to but I would still watch SS for the fun of it. Well hope we can dismiss this thread but knowing that it would be brought up again in the near futrue. Oh well lets just hope nothing happens to SS from this reason of conment. Congrats Janice & Mokey's Man on becoming a Senior. :flirt:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
The basic way is that they have been living togther for 34 years and have yet to have a date.
Actually, I have always seen them with Prairie Dawn and Betty Lou after hours :smile:.

Don't forget, Bert also sang "I want to hold your ear" to some girl as she fell apart everytime she heard it.

There have been hints as to their heterosexuality.

Otherwise, you have to admit that this rumor has kept SS and :stick_out_tongue: :frown: in the spotlight for many years now!!

Oh, and I think it all began around 1990 or 1991 right after Jim's passing.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Congrats Janice & Mokey's Man on becoming a Senior. :flirt:
Actually, that's WiGgY about to be a senior. Byron's been a Senior for quite a long while.
(Really!

He has!

:wink: )
Erin

jellyman kelly

Reaction score
the muppets always have seemed ageless to me..oh, um, no, what i mean is that when i was little i always thought bert and ernie were 'grownups' because they seemed to fend for themselves, there were never any parents around....if you can try and regress back to when you were a kid, did it even matter what ernie and bert were?

*scratches head in a confused manner*

anyways, on ss there were the human grownups, the kids, the monsters and the animals, they were all easy to categorise right. but the 'people' muppets like ernie and bert and prairie dawn were harder...

eeeughh, i cant seem to put into words exactly what im thinking, im sorry i posted...

...the count was a 'grownup' right?

:confused::embarrassed::eek:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Count was indeed a grown-up. Whoever heard of a kid with a goatee??

You're right, when you're a kid who CARES whether or not the Muppets are grown-ups or not? They're your FRIENDS! That's what counts. I looked SO forward to seeing them in the afternoons that was all i cared about...and I BEGGED the bus driver to go faster to get me home in time!

Drtooth

Reaction score
>>Bert and Ernie are two grown men sharing a house and a bedroom. They share clothes, eat and cook together and have blatantly effeminate characteristics. <<

What was the effeminant thing? The fact they rip each others noses off?!?!

I hate right wing Goofy brain crackpot Religious Zealots. I bet that fruitcake was going to tie a bomb to himself and go to Sesame Workshop. Guy must've watched half a segment before he made that outrageous claime...Wacko :boo: :sleep:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Well, of course all purple Muppets are gay! Just kidding. :stick_out_tongue:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
Well, of course all purple Muppets are gay! Just kidding. :stick_out_tongue:
No, darlin. Those are Telletubbies; not Muppets.

:crazy: :concern:

Status
Not open for further replies.