What do you know about dreams?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I've been able to taste things in my dreams...unfortunately the taste has always been...nasty but not like revolting? Idk. Dream me was perfectly fine eating stuff that lasted like the bottom of your shoe so pfft XP

Bridget

Reaction score
This may sound exotic, but I can actually feel physical pain or touch in all of my dreams and nightmares...

Dr TeethFan

Reaction score
I learnt that dreams can actually be a vision that will happen in the future

THANKS INTERNET:big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not necessarily, however, the two things that make up most of your dreams are your biggest wishes, and your biggest fears.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I have seen Sprout in my dreams. The last time I had a dream about that was yesterday. I dreamed about how I got an email from them saying that they were going to start showing Episodes 3314 and Episode 3822. I was freaking out.

Bridget

Reaction score
Not necessarily, however, the two things that make up most of your dreams are your biggest wishes, and your biggest fears.
I thought that dreams were made up of a mixture of events that have happened during the day or your life time, and your brain thinks about them at night. Ah, well, in the words of Cinderella, "A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes".

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I experienced the sense of taste again last night in dreamland... for some reason, I was drinking a cup of coffee, but it was terrible, so I kept adding spoonful after spoonful of sugar to make it taste better.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've noticed I've been going through another one of those phases where it's like every dream I have is freaky-deaky, trippy, and really nonsensical, borderlining nightmarish without necessarily being nightmares.

Night before last, I had this dream where the house suddenly had an infestation problem of ladybugs, and I remember waking up, and there were ladybugs crawling all around in my bed (in the dream, not in actuality).

Last night, I dreamt that Christopher Plummer was taking me, my dad, my aunt, my uncle, and my cousin to the movies in a school bus, but my gut instincts were telling that Plummer was up to no good, because he was driving us clear out of the county, and why would he do that when there are a few theaters in town? So when we finally got to a theater in a neighboring county, we gave him the slip and started walking for home.

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
I had an Awesome dream last night. Ok so it was me and my 3 cousins (they weren't sleeping with me. I just made it up.) and we were just looking around in Mississippi and all of the sudden. We see a frog swimming and he starts swimming towards us. So, i'm wondering "Why is a frog coming after us?" So, I tell the captain to stop the boat and he stops. Then, he dives into the water. Well at least we think. When he dives he lands his body on the boat. When he gets to the ground, he's just laying there. When he wakes up a minute later, he says" Hi Ho. I'm kermit the frog." We were all in shock. So what we did afterwards was that we let him dry off and then we let him stay the night at our boat. IT WAS UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! He even "gave me" something. So he brought his"chest (like a treasure chest. something like that) and he was looking for something wonderful to give me. So, he found a 1979 Muppet Movie Cast and Crew T-Shirt, a signed The Great Muppet Caper:The Making of The Masterpiece book, A Great Muppet Caper Board Game from 1981, The Muppet Show Board Game from 1977, The Muppet Show Board game of Stars from 1979, and last but not least, a Autographed photo from every single Muppet Movie (except for the one that will be coming out March 21st. I'll probably do a different post for that.). Then, we watched some classic Muppet Movies like The Muppet Movie, The Great Muppet Caper, and The Muppets Take Manhattan. Eventually, we all went to sleep.

Then, a few weeks ago, I had another dream. Let's say I had my own primetime show on CBS starting in 1973 and Miss Piggy appeared as a guest in 1979 (with Kermit: for the promotion of The Muppet Movie and The Muppets go Hollywood. Both separately) , 1981 (With Kermit 2 of 3 times: for a promotion of her new book Miss Piggy's Guide to life (not with Kermit), The Great Muppet Caper and The Muppets Go to the Movies. All 3 are separate), 1982 (to promote her new special:The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show and her new album:Miss Piggy's Aerobique Exercise Workout Album. Again both separate.) 1984 (with Kermit once again. To promote The Muppets Take Manhattan),1985 (with Kermit again: To promote their Appearance on Great Performances (look it up on YouTube if you don't know what i am talking about).) , 1987 (with Kermit and gonzo (unfortunately for gonzo) to Promote A Muppet Family Christmas), 1989 (With Kermit once again (performed by Jim Henson for the last time): To promote The Jim Henson Hour), 1990 (with Kermit (now performed by Steve Whitmire): To promote The Muppets At Walt Disney World), 1992 (With Kermit AGAIN!!: To promote The Muppet Christmas Carol), 1996 (with Kermit 2 out of 3 times (are you starting to see a pattern here?): To Promote Muppet Treasure Island, In the Kitchen with Miss Piggy, and Muppets Tonight), 1999 (with Kermit again (Yes you are. I've answered your question so you don't have to, but you can still answer it anyway): To promote Muppets From Space), 2002 (with kermit (of course) to promote It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie), 2003 (with Kermit and Tom Bergeron: To promote Kermit and Piggy's appearance on Hollywood Squares), 2005 (with Kermit and Tom again: To promote their appearance on America's Funniest Home Videos (another one of my favorite shows), 2007 (to promote The Muppet Show Season 2 on DVD (WISHING FOR SEASONS 4 AND 5!!!!).) 2008 (With Kermit Again; To Promote Studio DC:ALMOST LIVE), 2009 (To Promote The Diva Code), 2011 (With Kermit, Walter, Jason Segal, and Amy Adams: To Promote The Muppets (2011 Movie).), 2013 (with Kermit and Lady Gaga: To promote Lady Gaga and The Muppets Holiday Spectacular), and coming soon Piggy, Kermit, Walter, and Ricky Gervais to promote Muppets Most Wanted. That will be "coming in either early February, Mid February, late February, or early March.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I wonder if because I live in the ghetto is the reason why lately I keep having nightmares involving gangbangers causing trouble in the neighborhood.

Admittedly, just since I've been here in two years, the neighborhood's seen it's fair share of gentrification, though it still attracts some seedy characters now and then.