New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

MuppetsWhofan

Reaction score
I started to watch The Muppets about 5yrs ago but my love for them blossomed after my mom died. I watched the entire run of Fraggle Rock in about three days. I love everything Jim Henson sooooooo much. I am on twitter and post so much about muppets I can now say The Jim Henson Company, Muppeteer Mike Quinn, Muppeteer John Kennedy all follow me on the site! I also have a deep love of all things voice acting. I might not want to become one but somehow I tweet about voice acting so much I've managed to get Kevin Michael Richardson, Greg Cipes, Colette Clark, Pat Brady, Eric Bauza, and Joe Alaskey to also follow me on twitter. Others that follow me on twitter are Tara Schaeffer(of Sesame Street), Grammy award winning recording artist BJ Thomas, Maitland Ward Baxter(Boy Meets World), Greg Page(origin. Yellow Wiggle), Anna Rose( daughter of Alan Menken), Brad Server( grandson of Curly of the 3 stooges) and one time Muppet Show guest Ben Vereen.

I also geek out about any Christmas, Disney, Cartoons, Doo- Wop, 3 Stooges, Doctor Who, Pixar, Marvel, Castle, Agents of Shield, Bones, Full House, Power Rangers, and Star Trek.
I am an emotional wreck inside and way too much time in front of the tv watching ooey gooey Hallmark movies.

Everyday I geek out about a new discovery I've made online but The Muppets are still the most cherished. I come home from school and go on Toughpigs and The Muppet Mindset everyday.:smile:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I started to watch The Muppets about 5yrs ago but my love for them blossomed after my mom died. I watched the entire run of Fraggle Rock in about three days. I love everything Jim Henson sooooooo much. I am on twitter and post so much about muppets I can now say The Jim Henson Company, Muppeteer Mike Quinn, Muppeteer John Kennedy all follow me on the site! I also have a deep love of all things voice acting. I might not want to become one but somehow I tweet about voice acting so much I've managed to get Kevin Michael Richardson, Greg Cipes, Colette Clark, Pat Brady, Eric Bauza, and Joe Alaskey to also follow me on twitter. Others that follow me on twitter are Tara Schaeffer(of Sesame Street), Grammy award winning recording artist BJ Thomas, Maitland Ward Baxter(Boy Meets World), Greg Page(origin. Yellow Wiggle), Anna Rose( daughter of Alan Menken), Brad Server( grandson of Curly of the 3 stooges) and one time Muppet Show guest Ben Vereen.

I also geek out about any Christmas, Disney, Cartoons, Doo- Wop, 3 Stooges, Doctor Who, Pixar, Marvel, Castle, Agents of Shield, Bones, Full House, Power Rangers, and Star Trek.
I am an emotional wreck inside and way too much time in front of the tv watching ooey gooey Hallmark movies.

Everyday I geek out about a new discovery I've made online but The Muppets are still the most cherished. I come home from school and go on Toughpigs and The Muppet Mindset everyday.:smile:
Nice to meet you. I hope you have a lot of fun as much as us.

DRUMSDRUMS

Reaction score
hey wazzup muppet fans

i absolutely love this forum its nothing like the others. here I can actually talk about things i love and not be looked at as a weirdo. :halo::halo:

and it does happen alot sadly.

here im welcomed with open arms. that makes me so happy. thanks everyone for making me feel so welcome. :smile::smile::smile:

yyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy... in control. :halo:

whos excited for the new muppet movie. i sure am. excited excited excited. :excited::excited:

DRUMSDRUMS

Reaction score

thats really cool. my love for puppets came from my mom. she got me my first puppet from texas. i called him seinor muchcha for no reason. and i absolutley LOVE doctor who. ive seen every single episode.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
whos excited for the new muppet movie. i sure am. excited excited excited. :excited::excited:
me too! I want to see the movie so bad. I don't care if my parents get mad if I am the only one to see it. The Muppets and their music helped me get through my difficult days. I am the only Muppet fan and I am proud of it.

DRUMSDRUMS

Reaction score
y
me too! I want to see the movie so bad. I don't care if my parents get mad if I am the only one to see it. The Muppets and their music helped me get through my difficult days. I am the only Muppet fan and I am proud of it.
yeah same with me. my brother and my sister dont even care about the muppets. i feel like im alone at my house. but i feel so welcome here