I won't be posting anymore...

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm going to take a break from here until the new Muppet movie. I think I need a break from the site for a little bit. This place has just gotten kind of sad, and I don't post much on here anymore. I'm not mad at anyone or anything on here, but I just need a break. See yall!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
This time... I need to take a break until March 21st. I have loads of homework to do and I am going to be busy. D'Snowth's right! Everyone is on spring term and my mom wants me to suceed in school than anything else. She can be so strict and too serious. I... I don't know what else to say, but I knew this would come. MC Forum has already been going dead for too many days. Please don't be mad at me, okay? I'm trying not to hurt anybody's feelings, but I don't know when I will come back. It might before the 21st, but :sigh: I realize coming here all the time was a big mistake and I'm sorry guys. :cry: Until then, I will see you again soon when Muppets Most Wanted comes out.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
This is official everyone! I am leaving Muppet Central because I have school coming up tomorrow and there are reasons because MC has nothing new to offer right now. I will be back by beginning of August.

Another reason why I am leaving is because my parents considered this website as goof off time. So goodbye, everyone!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
This is official everyone! I am leaving Muppet Central because I have school coming up tomorrow and there are reasons because MC has nothing new to offer right now. I will be back by beginning of August.

Another reason why I am leaving is because my parents considered this website as goof off time. So goodbye, everyone!
Sorry to hear that. We'll miss you so much.
Au revoir, my loved one. :cry:

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU LEAVING FOREVER?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU LEAVING FOREVER?????????????????????????????????????????????????
No, not forever! I will be sadly out of this site for the rest of June, next month, and the first week of August.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'm....sooooorta back....

but I'm also gonna be a lot more careful about what I post. Let's just say, I am having a problem with someone here and they kinda scare me.

Sooo...we'll see how well this comeback goes :|

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm....sooooorta back....

but I'm also gonna be a lot more careful about what I post. Let's just say, I am having a problem with someone here and they kinda scare me.

Sooo...we'll see how well this comeback goes :|
I was wondering where you've been. I was gonna make a thread about you. :stick_out_tongue: Hope your able to work it out with whoever your having issues with. At least this time it's not me.:embarrassed: