Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

Status
Not open for further replies.

FurryOlGrover

Reaction score
Yay for MC Radio! I just joined to forums and rediscovered it! I used to subscribe to live365 a long time ago, but stopped for some reason. Now I'm a VIP again, all because of MC Radio :smile: It's great, thanks for all your hard work!

David French

Reaction score
I noticed that MC Radio was playing a song called "There are Millions of us Who Are Ugly"; my understanding (from the liner notes of the TMS 25th Anniversary CD) is that the song is simply called "Ugly".

Erine81981

Reaction score
I didn't know that "Ugly" was on the "Muppets 25th Anniversary CD?"

David French

Reaction score
I didn't know that "Ugly" was on the "Muppets 25th Anniversary CD?"
It's not; it's pointed out in the notes that "Wishing Song" (which is on the CD) was composed by Paul Tracy, and that on TMS they used some of his other songs including "Ugly", "Dog Walk" and "Something's Missing".

Erine81981

Reaction score
Oh ok. Thanks for pointing that out. I did read a little that came with the CD but didn't really sit down and read the whole thing. Thank you very much. I'll have to go and read it all now.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Phil... Just finished listening to "You Belong To Me" from Muppets Tonight on MC Radio. It said this song/sketch is from Season 1. Um, I think this is a mistake, but I'm not sure. That song/sketch is from the Paula Abdul episode, which was filmed as the third overall episode (so it could be argued it's from Season 1); but this episode actually aired as part of Season 2. So since I'm not entirely positive on how you're scoring these, I just thought I'd mention it.

Hope this helps and have a good weekend.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just like with the Fraggle Rock seasons, we're going with production order on Muppets Tonight so that one is ok.

David French

Reaction score
Something strange is going on here - when I first "arrived" at the main Muppet Central page, the proposed cover of TMS Season Three was showing as the "album" from where the current track being played on Muppet Central Radio was from. However, the particular track is not from TMS but instead a completely different album. What's going on here?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
David,

If there isn't a cover image for a particular song, then an ad will be displayed in it's place, in this case for the upcoming release of TMS Season 3. All songs should have a cover image, so there was an issue with this particular track. Do you happen to remember what song was playing when you saw this happen? Let me know and I'll get this corrected.

Status
Not open for further replies.