I Ain't Doing It!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ugh . . . the day feels like it's lasting forever . . . I'm so bored, I don't know what to do.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, it's time to make my twice-yearly remark about tonight should be the night that we fall back, so I will fer shurely be setting my clocks back an hour tonight, and preserve my rights as an Amuricun citizen and not let these gummental fatcats push me around.

Yay! DST is (or should be at least) over!

Schfifty

Reaction score
Say what you want about Daylight Savings Time being over, I'm waiting another week like most people are. :wink:

I'm just not looking forward to the period where it gets dark earlier again until the Winter solstice. I don't like to see the sun set at 5:00.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Well, time to go back to the ol' dark days... :rolleyes:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So, apparently DST starts up this Sunday. Like I say every year, for me all that does is shift TV shows one hour back to the time they're actually announced to air under normal EST scheduling.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Thanks for bumping the thread, Ed (rhymes).

While the continued implement of extended DST sucks (and I'm still not springing forward till next month when we're supposed to), I'm at least glad that it's a little late this year, which means less time having to be on a different time than everybody else, which means less confusion.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If the fact that DST started today got a rile out of the Snowth... Then this trailer I caught for some animated CGI PG movie about it with the tagline "Missing an hour? It's Daylight Savings Time" will probably rattle the Snowths to post about it either in the Stupid Movie or Rant threads. :smirk: