Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Lately when I've watched videos on the site, there seems to be something wrong with the player. It seems like the videos don't play as smoothly as they used to (though the audio plays fine). It looks like the video keeps freezing for skipping every few microseconds. Not sure if it's just my computer or what (sesamestreet.org is the only video site I'm seeing this constantly happen at... Videos on YouTube run smoothly on my computer).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It's come to my attention that the video clips have been replaced with different-quality clips, but unfortunately, a large portion of clips have been removed, including the majority of classic clips.

I'm hoping that this is temporary, but only time will tell. If the removal of the clips is permanent, then this is a sad day, indeed (well, I heard the news yesterday, so yesterday was a sad day).

I searched for a few things to see what might not be there anymore. I did a search for Kermit, and Bein' Green is the only one that showed up. I also did searches for Roosevelt Franklin and Bruno, both of whom had only a small handful of clips online, and none of them are there (in fact, last I checked, two of those few Bruno clips were not on YouTube). I searched "baker" and didn't see any of the baker films (but I did see something in search results, cant remember what).

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Hopefully the videos are only gone so that they can adjust the quality.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm rarely ever able to watch the videos on their site, which is one of the reasons I usually just wait till they, or others, post them on YouTube.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I'm rarely ever able to watch the videos on their site, which is one of the reasons I usually just wait till they, or others, post them on YouTube.
Yeah, I hadn't been able to watch their videos either, but it looks like the website has finally been fixed. The videos are finally working again.