Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

theprawncracker

Reaction score
WOW! This site is INCREDIBLE! *wishes everyone a happy Grover Day!* :super: This is so exciting! Look at all the videos! And they've labeled them as Classic! That's SO cool! I LOVE THIS SITE! :excited:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hmmm... I like the new video section, but I miss how you could search for videos while you watched another. But they FINALLY added some Little Jerry clips. I noticed Danger and Proud at least.

Here's something....the listing of characters they clearly say Mahnah Mahnah..... it links to everything but Mahnah Mahnah (Air, the opposites song and something else)... but I thought that character wasn't called Mahnah Mahnah.

Of course, they also list "Flash Gordon" instead of Trash Gordon....

mikebennidict

Reaction score
I don't know why the heck you need a flashplayer to watch the clips.

SSLFan

Reaction score
This thing is SWEEET! I love how they have the muppeteer bios!

EDIT: Wow, there's no mention of AtC in the timeline, but I see EW's is there! There's nothing I can do but laugh. lol.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I don't know why the heck you need a flashplayer to watch the clips.
It's not hard to just download flashplayer.

And is it me, or is the site having a little trouble loading stuff.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
but I thought that character wasn't called Mahnah Mahnah
He wasn't. He was Bip. The thing is, people probably consider Mahna and Bip to be one and the same, considering the puppets were eerily similar to one another.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I went here because i was going to download the newest Podcast and found this and was surprised by it. Loving Grover i had to play what i could before going to work. It kinda shakey when i watch it but this is awsome. Can't wait for the 11th to hurry up and be here. *starts whooping* :super:

ssetta

Reaction score
So I'm not the only one who is having trouble with the site? I thought it wasn't supposed to launch until the 11th.