Creepiest Movie Ever!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What was that movie that had a family taking a roadtrip, and at one point, a motorcycle gang rides up on them and starts smashing their car with hatchets, at one point one of them tosses his cigar at them, and it lands in the father's mouth, burning his tongue, and after that, they end up at a public event where the father mumbles what just happened to them before a confused audience, before someone shoots and kills him... all the while, Wayne Knight played a crazed bus driver who wrecked his bus?

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
What was that movie that had a family taking a roadtrip, and at one point, a motorcycle gang rides up on them and starts smashing their car with hatchets, at one point one of them tosses his cigar at them, and it lands in the father's mouth, burning his tongue, and after that, they end up at a public event where the father mumbles what just happened to them before a confused audience, before someone shoots and kills him... all the while, Wayne Knight played a crazed bus driver who wrecked his bus?
That kind of sounds like a scene from Rat Race. Jon Lovitz and family steal hitler's car. His wife finds Hitler's wife's lipstick (its black), and lovitz gets some on his finger and wipes it on the steering wheel.
He then burns his finger on the cigarette lighter and accidentally flips off a biker gang, who beats up his car. He crashes into a WWII veteren party, when he crashes the cigarette lighter flies into his mouth and burns his tongue, and he hits his face off the steering wheel, getting the black lipstick in the shape of a hitler mustache.

He then proceeds to try talking at the microphone, after getting out of his Nazi car, looking like hitler, with a burned tongue so he sounds like he's speaking german.
Someone does shoot at him, but doesn't kill him.

As for Wayne Knight.. he was in it as well. But he played a medical driver who was transporting a heart, and he picked up Rowan Atkinson (Mr. Bean), who lost the heart. Knight tried to get atkinson's heart to replace it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
In the words of Charlie Brown... THAT'S IT! ! !

It wasn't a creepy movie persay, but it does kind of weird you out a little, lol.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Dr Teeth was talking like a basket case...
That, ah say, that's a joke, Son! :smile:

I think the Jonahs Brother voiced "Angels" from Night at the Museum 2 were pretty creepy... and I don't mean the fact that they voiced them, and that the characters were hot glued into the film for that reason... just... little flying statues that move more cartoonishly than the actual human actors? That was pretty unnerving to look at on the big screen...

Bob1995

Reaction score
The Polar Express sticks out in my mind as very creepy. if multiple Tom Hanks clones doesn't get you, the bad animation and stagnent eyes will. Coraline looks creepy in a cool way, but that's just from previews I've seen.

Fluffets

Reaction score
Well I don't know about some of you but I actuslly think some of the shots in Great muppet caper of the costume piggy are pretty creepy, like when she walks down an alleyway *shudders* and the dive she made in the swimming scene!:eek: The face on that costume is creepy, mainly just because it's.... static!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Bumping this thread after seeing a pair of Lifetime movies over the weekend.

Now, granted, I don't normally watch Lifetime movies (ON THE 2ND DAY OF CHRISTMAS is a guilty pleasure of mine, if only because I'm a fan of Mark Ruffalo), and I don't even know what possessed me to watch these movies, but I did anyway, and while I wouldn't say they're the absolute creepiest movies I've ever seen, they are somewhat disturbing when you consider the subject matter they deal with.

So, both movies focus on a highly successful and respected heart surgeon played by Eric Roberts (who I swear is just Gary Busey pretending to be somebody who can speak coherently), who has a problem: he's one sad, pitiful, lonely S.O.B. On top of that, he's clearly mentally unstable as well. And his biggest weakness? Women. Especially younger women (as in young enough to be his granddaughter). In the first movie, he falls into a deadly obsession with his latest patient: a girl on the verge of graduating from high school and going off to med school, who was injured in a car accident because her reckless jock boyfriend was too busy texting to pay attention to the road. The doctor is so obsessed with the girl that he goes to great lengths to keep her all to himself, such as going so far as to kidnap the girl, fake her death, hold her hostage (and threatening to dismember her so she can't run away, fight back, or scream for help), and run off to Mexico with her. But, eventually, the girl does manage to free herself, attack the doctor, and run home to her own funeral, but when the police arrive at the doctor's house, he's already fled to Mexico.

The second movie is pretty much the same, but with some minor differences. This time, the doctor is hiding out in Mexico under an alias, and discovers another girl who is vacationing from California (who is also on the verge of graduating high school and go off to med school, big shock) who nearly drowns to death, but he manages to save her life with CPR. Once again, he develops a deadly obsession with the girl, but this time, his plan is different: he plans to get the girl through her widowed mother by hooking up with and marrying her. Come to think of it, this time too, he also plans on eliminating as many people in her life as he can to have her all to himself: he causes her to break up with her boyfriend (just like in the last movie), he kills her uncle in a bathtub by pouring giant containers of acid on him, and eventually attempts to kill the mother by pushing her off a ledge on their honeymoon. This time, however, the girl and her boyfriend (yeah, they get back together) manage to discover his true identity, and get the police involved who take him away. But there's another Sequel Hook: in prison, a young female guard chokes on a Snickers bar, and he demands to be let out of his cell to performer the hiemlich maneuver on her, thus saving her life . . . and when she tells him she owes everything to him, he says, "you certainly do," looks to the camera, and does a Wink-Ding. So yeah, there may be a third movie out of this.

The only thing that keeps these movies from being genuinely creepy and disturbing is that Eric Roberts is almost Nicolas Cage-level of ham: some of his crazy moments, such as throwing temper tantrums and having breakdowns (which were much more prominent in the first movie than the second) are so unintentionally funny, that it's kind of hard to take him seriously. Still, the idea of such an old coot who quickly develops such intense obsessions with his patients who are young enough to be his granddaughters is creepy enough as it is, and honestly, his little romantic fantasies that are peppered throughout both movies are pretty cringeworthy to say the least.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
i think the deliverance is the creepiest movie ever, watch it, and you will see what i mean.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
DELIVERANCE is creepy. I mean, how can Burt Reynolds not bleed when you cut into his chest? Is he just that awesome?