Creepiest Movie Ever!

Censored

Reaction score
Creepy movies are not always necessarily horror movies. The dark comedy Folks! with Tom Selleck was one of the creepiest and distasteful movies I've ever seen. In fact, I walked out of the theatre before it was finished. Perhaps that makes my opinion of the movie a little less valuable, but at three quarters of the way, I had seen enough. I did read about the ending later and it didn't sound like it redeemed itself.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
The Pink Elephants from Dumbo Always scared the daylights out of me when I was a kid!

mr3urious

Reaction score
From the Cinema Snob and TV Tropes' "So Bad It's Horrible" page, we have a kids' film from 1965 that must have been the inspiration for Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny and The Oogieloves, and that is Fun in Balloon Land. Frightening balloons, stilted acting, terrible pacing, and abysmal camera work aren't enough here, oh no. The whole thing managed to crank up the diarrhea dial by giving up on the story about halfway through so a lady can creepily comment on some stock footage of a poorly-run parade, and has the audacity to encourage its impressionable audience to shout and make goofy motions during key parts like a spaz during the end!

I highly doubt kids from 1965 would have enjoyed this dreck, let alone kids of today. You're better off showing them those Mexican kiddie flicks or Santa Claus Conquers the Martians. Those are at least enjoyably bad. :grouchy: