Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Isn't that pretty much what a lot of the computer animations looked like the 90s?

mr3urious

Reaction score
If there's anything that would automatically be laughed off the show for being dated, it's that painfully early computer animation. If you can even call it that. Looks like something you could make in Mario paint.
It's the choppy framerate that does it for me. The ArtistMike sketches from the '90s didn't look that bad in retrospect, but that's obviously because he used a more powerful computer.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
That bit is late 80's-ish and ran as late as 1993. The ArtistMike stuff looks 100 times better than that did. Those never looked as dated; they seemed to have their own style.

mr3urious

Reaction score
We should be thankful it didn't use any analog synth music, even though I really enjoy that sort of stuff. That would have added to the dated factor immensely! :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Watching Episode 2376 on YouTube, I like how Snuffy keeps calling Oscar "Mr. Oscar," and Oscar keeps calling him "Mr. Yuckalupagus" (along with calling his snuffle a "yuckle").

cjd874

Reaction score
Watching Episode 2376 on YouTube, I like how Snuffy keeps calling Oscar "Mr. Oscar," and Oscar keeps calling him "Mr. Yuckalupagus" (along with calling his snuffle a "yuckle").
For me, the best part of that episode is how Oscar keeps insulting Snuffy's ability to keep him cool, so Snuffy blows Oscar's can over on the last attempt, thus getting the last laugh. It's endearing and hilarious how Snuffy still asks Oscar if he's cool enough, even after causing such wreckage. Full episode here, with the above scene around 19:05.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Today I found this, and can anybody tell me whether this actually aired on the show as it's featured or if it's a fan edit/YouTube poop?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Did "Elmo's Rangers" come from a direct source? The quality is remarkably clear.

DePingPong

Reaction score
Did "Elmo's Rangers" come from a direct source? The quality is remarkably clear.
Apparently it comes from the source of all the episodes with the times codes. Dunno where it originally came from, got the download link from a friend. But they quality of all these shows are incredible.