Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Drtooth

Reaction score
That bit is late 80's-ish and ran as late as 1993. The ArtistMike stuff looks 100 times better than that did. Those never looked as dated; they seemed to have their own style.

The Artist Mike stuff looks animated. This really seems like a tech demo for a kid's coloring program for Amiga computers, and a budget one at that. I could say a lot about the very technical limitations of this segment, but even the earliest uses of CGI on the show are more advanced and impressive than this.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
This episode is really sweet:

Also, I had no idea they ever remade the "You're Important" song.

Also, I like this episode because I finally have more fuel for my Rosita/ Telly shipping, lol :flirt: :wink:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Today I found this, and can anybody tell me whether this actually aired on the show as it's featured or if it's a fan edit/YouTube poop?

Yeah, the photo and sound quality of the dub doesn't go with the rest of the video, so i'm gonna say it's a good ole' fashioned YTP.

Schfifty

Reaction score
This episode is really sweet:

Also, I had no idea they ever remade the "You're Important" song.

Also, I like this episode because I finally have more fuel for my Rosita/ Telly shipping, lol :flirt: :wink:
Yeah, this was a really nice episode. There aren't very many episodes that deal with Telly and Rosita's friendship, and this one might take the cake. I think we all understand how Telly wants to be good at his tuba, but geez, did he really think a musical instrument was more important than Rosita?

Luke kun

Reaction score
Gentlemen, BEHOLD!

The most dated Sesame Street animation ever. It's...it's just right after this bit about a baker decorating a cake.

If there's anything that would automatically be laughed off the show for being dated, it's that painfully early computer animation. If you can even call it that. Looks like something you could make in Mario paint.
*weakly taps chest* Re...Boot... :cry: That was beautiful.
I know it isn't CGI, but it's computer animation so...
BTW the beginning and ending reminded me of Lullaby of Deserted **** from Touhou 11.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
WHAT THE WHAT?!? Gordon has a brother??? And more importantly, his brother is Kevin Clash??? Does that make Elmo, Chris' father? (unless of course Olivia is Chris' mother). This is so weird, I had no idea. :

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I got thrown off. It looks a little like him, but it really doesn't sound like him.