Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I thought Carmen Osbar performed him in SS. Or did she just loop in the voice?
No, that's his actual Mexican performer. Carmen is not in any way involved with the voice or puppetry.

Moving on, here's another one of these, apparently:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sometimes they needed to position guitars better, as they look as if they're holding them too far out to the side, rather than in front of them; it's painfully obvious with the lead Beetle in "Letter B."

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
No, that's his actual Mexican performer. Carmen is not in any way involved with the voice or puppetry.

Moving on, here's another one of these, apparently:

Oh, okay. I thought I read somewhere that it was Carmen, but I guess that information was incorrect. On a related note, it's interesting that Abelardo had so many different performers over the years and Carroll has been with BB for nearly 50 years. (I mean, sure he has Matt as his understudy, but Carroll is still the official performer.) I just thought I'd comment on how impressive that is.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wellp, another one bites the dust. Once again, the full "Snuffy Revealed" episode's been nuked for copyright.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's pretty much what I do when I suspect this may happen to certain videos in the future. And funnily enough, often times it's the videos that I don't suspect will be taken down that I don't download and end up being deleted anyway (usually from official channels).

hooperfan

Reaction score
I do the same...as soon as a "new" video appears, I quickly download it and save because who knows how long it might last...including all those clips from the Sesame Street home page that are no longer there

ssetta

Reaction score
I want to point out that it's been almost a month since Sesame Workshop uploaded a Throwback Thursday clip. I wonder what's going on.