Now what's going on with YouTube?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
UGH! I really hate this disappearing comments thing. Some videos I can't see any of the comments at all.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This is becoming a more widespread issue. I'm even noticing recent comments left on my videos, or even comments that I've recently made on other videos, are disappearing as well. According to YouTube Support, they say it's the spam settings of each individual YouTuber, but, eh, I think they're just making up another excuse for something they broke.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I notice on some occasions, that annoyingly unnecessarily (or would that be unnecessarily annoying) autoplay feature when videos end has actually not been working . . . I hope this means YouTube is in the process of phasing that out altogether.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Now YT is doing this annoying thing where if you watched a video already and click on it again, it'll skip to where you left off. I hope this doesn't become a permanent thing.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's been doing that off and on for a while. Even if you watch a video entirely and go back to it later, it'll start several seconds in rather than at the beginning.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Anyone notice that they've updated the comments section so now uploader comments have their usernames shaded more blue and with rounded edges?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is this happening to anyone else: people will reply to your comments, but not say anything? They just tag your name, and nothing else? It's . . . getting kind of pointless. Why respond to someone if you have nothing to say? I don't even comment that often anymore - most of my commenting was done on my older channel that I can't comment with since I never synced it with a Google+ account - but it's weird how more and more people will reply with nothing to say.

On an unrelated note, I've also been getting death threats lately for whatever reason. Must for the times I've spoken out about YouTube sweeping smaller channels under the rug to posture the bigger partner channels.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, really? For years, I've been speaking out about how YouTube screws us over, but it always falls on deaf ears - now, since PewDiePie is a huge YouTuber will millions of subscribers speaking out about the same thing, suddenly everybody is agreeing that more people need to start speaking out against these issues?

Really?