The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I heard this song when I was little and thought it was just a dumb song that doesn't rhyme. Now I finally get it:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Since I'm going to be 18 in a few weeks, I'm reliving my childhood with this compilation of 2000s kid show theme songs. I watched most of these. iCarly was the chizz when I was a tween. The Liberty's Kids one still makes me tear up to this day.:

Last edited:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The final song from Cartoon Network's MAD that featured plenty of the show's fart, burp, and puke jokes and random acts of cartoon violence over the years even though this song doesn't even scratch the surface:
What I'm wondering is, how come back when I was 14, I didn't like Happy Tree Friends, but I watched this nasty cartoon. The zit scene still makes me cringe;it's WAY worse than anything on HTF. Also at 0:48: Pedo bear on a kid's show, :O.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Even though this song was written in 2007 (I believe), it's still even more relevant today. It has a really good meaning about how America is changing, I'd like to see Stan sing it on American Dad. Also, isn't that the same Jesus statue from Animutation?