Mister Rogers' Neighborhood Marathon on Twitch May 15-June 3, 2017

mr3urious

Reaction score
I really think that they should have shown the "Conflict" episodes in the stream. They deliver a very important message about peace, the danger of jumping to conclusions, and the necessity of skepticism (with Ladies Aberlin and Elaine), which still needs to be heard today.

I also liked hearing "What Do You Do with the Mad that You Feel?" sung not only by Rogers himself, but also by Keith the Handyman (played by Keith David). It was the same song that Rogers used to successfully convince Congress to give money to produce the show, so to hear it in the show itself was just awesome. :smile:

Last edited:

mr3urious

Reaction score
The French Chef and The Joy of Painting have been given a Twitch marathon before MRN has, and were proven quite popular. Hopefully we'll even get to see other PBS shows such as The Electric Company, Zoom, Reading Rainbow, and Square One TV get a live stream, too. :smile:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
The French Chef and The Joy of Painting have been given a Twitch marathon before MRN has, and were proven quite popular. Hopefully we'll even get to see other PBS shows such as The Electric Company, Zoom, Reading Rainbow, and Square One TV get a live stream, too. :smile:
I tried looking for The French Chef, but that show wasn't there on Twitch.

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
Not to mention Sesame Street, Cro, Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?, 3-2-1 Contact, Newton's Apple, or other PBS Kids shows on Twitch.