Anyone else tired of seeing Animal with pink hair?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey,

Anybody else here get tired of seeing JHC okay the production of Animal products with PINK hair? I know there's some there, but it's RED mostly.

What do you think about it?

FOZ :halo:

King Prawn

Reaction score
I know what you mean, Pink Animal is getting really annoying, i don't think he's ever appeared in any show/movie as pink as he does in some of the products that come out.

You should have seen the Pink Animal head Burger King gave out promoting MFS, it's pink, vibrates and furry, let's just say my dad was a bit shocked when he found that in my room. :halo:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hmm...how do I get one? NO! Wait! I am trying to NOT promote Pink Animal.

The closest looking product to the actual Animal head so far is the puppet that was put out years ago by Fisher Price (?). You could see the yellow underneath the pink, so it worked out okay.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by King Prawn
You should have seen the Pink Animal head Burger King gave out promoting MFS, it's pink, vibrates and furry, let's just say my dad was a bit shocked when he found that in my room. :halo:
**** - It's a prized piece in my collection - it took a lot for the Burger King peeps to find me one of those too as most of the restaurants had sold out. Hmmmmm i wonder why ? :eek:

King Prawn

Reaction score
It was easy for me to get, for some reason there were millions of those at my girlfriends house.

I remember when i got it, I walked outside (There are only to Burger Kings in my country and one is located outside Casements, where you'd find all the tourists) there were hundred's of people with a fuzzy, vibrating Pink head I couldn't stop laughing, seriousley it really vibrates heavily... i've never seen a kids toy vibrate like that before.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It's another Henson myth. Gonzo's nose is blue, Animal's fur is hot pink and Bunsen is neon green. :rolleyes:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
And when you mix light blue, hot pink, and neon green together, you get the new color: VOMIT.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by King Prawn
It was easy for me to get, for some reason there were millions of those at my girlfriends house.
I guess thats why they call them 'Happy Meals' !!! :embarrassed:

Ryan

Reaction score
I used to think the same thing about Animal, until I saw some closeup pics of him from the GMC era. At one point in the 80's, he was very pink! But, yeah, I'd like to see red Animal stuff. :halo:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Pink animal!?!? What about his color changing NOSE!! It's red! No it's orange! no it's red! no it's orange! sheesh!!!

The action figure is pink with an orange nose.
I don't know what to think!

Zack)Rowlf the, What's right?Dog