Anyone else tired of seeing Animal with pink hair?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, I did forget to mention that I do really dig the Palisades action figure for detail and because it isn't HOT PINK.

Puppet crazy

Reaction score
Up until this new Movie he was mostly pink. I don't like the new red one.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Animal's fur has always been comprised of red, pink and orange ostrich feathers of various hues. Most of the difference we see has to do with film stock and lighting.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Animal's fur has always been comprised of red, pink and orange ostrich feathers of various hues. Most of the difference we see has to do with film stock and lighting.
Color layering is beautiful to look at, a pain in the neck to get to look right. I have SOOOO many problems with Gonzo's nose...

On the subject, I never liked Pink Lollipop Animal. Same reason I hate fat Twiddlebug looking Cookie Monster plush. Plush rarely gets Animal's fur close enough, I can see that, there's NO excuse with Cookie being blue and bald.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Color layering is beautiful to look at, a pain in the neck to get to look right. I have SOOOO many problems with Gonzo's nose...

On the subject, I never liked Pink Lollipop Animal. Same reason I hate fat Twiddlebug looking Cookie Monster plush. Plush rarely gets Animal's fur close enough, I can see that, there's NO excuse with Cookie being blue and bald.
I keep hearing some fans applauding the new Gonzo design, but it's just not right. A few of my non-fan friends have even commented how his nose texture resembles the Master Replicas Gonzo's sock covering, but thicker and in blue. I mean, he's okay, but he's not in any way back to any original Gonzo I've ever seen.

Animal, on the other hand, is a little better now than he was a couple years ago, but I'd rather he go back to his TMM look.

Puckrox

Reaction score
While Animal is primarily red, there is a bit of pink in there. And orange.

And Animal obviously last all his pink when he hit puberty, because when he was a baby he was all pink:

Puppet crazy

Reaction score

Sorry but early Muppet Show Animal looks more pink to me.

Yes, baby animal definitely is