The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Nothing I saw, mind you, however I do believe I had another spooky visitor last night. As I was sleeping (why do they always strike when I'm sleeping?), I sensed someone was pulling at the fan next to my bed, like they were trying to pull it apart or something - but the really weird part about it was it felt like my energy was somehow being transfered into the fan, because the fan sounded like it was suddenly being souped up.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So what's up with all of these Elf on a Shelf memes that are flooding Facebook right now? You know the ones I'm talking about, right? The ones that are like, "You heard of Elf on a Shelf? Get ready for [placeholder] on a [placeholder that rhymes]!"

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So what's up with all of these Elf on a Shelf memes that are flooding Facebook right now? You know the ones I'm talking about, right? The ones that are like, "You heard of Elf on a Shelf? Get ready for [placeholder] on a [placeholder that rhymes]!"
Seems like every month this year, we've had some type of meme. I'm guessing this is the "September" meme.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The inside of Kirstie Alley's va-hoo-hah, and a bunch of little sperm cells swimming around whoopin' and hollerin' and making a bee-line for an unfertilized egg.

Oh, and this was a supposed Christian channel.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
The inside of Kirstie Alley's va-hoo-hah, and a bunch of little sperm cells swimming around whoopin' and hollerin' and making a bee-line for an unfertilized egg.

Oh, and this was a supposed Christian channel.
Look Who's Talking perhaps?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
What is up with the Internet meme of Arthur Read making a fist? Are they joking like he's going to hit someone or something like that? I just don't understand how that's popular. Kind of like the one of Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes peeing on a logo of some sort (it makes no sense to me)

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
What is up with the Internet meme of Arthur Read making a fist? Are they joking like he's going to hit someone or something like that? I just don't understand how that's popular. Kind of like the one of Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes peeing on a logo of some sort (it makes no sense to me)
Memes are memes. They're not supposed to make sense, and they aren't really meant to be explained. They usually start out as little ironic/inside jokes on sites like 4chan, Tumblr, etc. and then become popular and spread to other parts of the internet, which is what makes them memes.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Memes are memes. They're not supposed to make sense, and they aren't really meant to be explained. They usually start out as little ironic/inside jokes on sites like 4chan, Tumblr, etc. and then become popular and spread to other parts of the internet, which is what makes them memes.
That makes a lot sense. Now I'm going to go watch my favorite anime, Cory in the House :stick_out_tongue: