Confessing Crushes...

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Then I guess that makes Hush my hubby, just like how Giggles is Flaky Pudding's waifu. :wink: #absolutelynoshame

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Guess what? It's been like 3 or 4 years and I still can't get over my crush on Hush.

WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE SO DANG ATTRACTIVE??? HE IS A FRICKIN' CARTOON CHARACTER!!!
If it makes you feel any better, I've been into Giggles for two years by now.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
When I was a really really little kid, my first cartoon crush was Daphne from Scooby Doo:

Even at that age, I was amazed at how they always managed to draw her so anatomically correct, especially dem shapely legs. Hurrr.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
When I was a really really little kid, my first cartoon crush was Daphne from Scooby Doo:

Even at that age, I was amazed at how they always managed to draw her so anatomically correct, especially dem shapely legs. Hurrr.
She do got nice legs tho. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Incidentally, when I was about five, I do remember having a slight crush on younger Daphne from A Pup Named Scooby Doo.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Alot of Grey Desile voiced characters I've had crushes on (Daphne included).

(I know she had others before but it's just a general statement).

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I took swimming lessons when I was in 5th Grade. Let's just say that seeing my already attractive teenage swim coach in a bikini each day kind of messed with my head during those early puberty days.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Alot of Grey Desile voiced characters I've had crushes on (Daphne included).

(I know she had others before but it's just a general statement).
Yeah, that is true! I don't know if it's just her voice or what, but, man...

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I'll say I'm still a Zoot lover, but I've grown to have strong feelings for Lips as well...so I'm in love with both Zoot and Lips. They're both of my BF's

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Scratte Squirrel from Ice Age currently holds the record as the longest running cartoon crush I've had. I liked her for FOUR years which considering I have a tendency to move from character to character, for one of my fictional crushes, that's almost as long as The Simpsons, lol! I actually made a CHART when I was little that listed my top 5 longest running fictional crushes. They were:
-Scratte (4 years)
-Princess Peach (3 years)
-Lola Bunny (2 years)
-Gabi the Frog (A year and a half)

Giggles and Gabi are currently tied because I've liked them both for the same amount of time. If I don't end up with a new cartoon crush by next month, Giggles will have beat Gabi.
Well, I was right. It's officially 2018 and I'm still madly in love with Giggles. She beat Gabi on the list of long runners, let's see if she can go even further and beat Scratte which trust me is gonna be hard considering she's the champion right now lol.