And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Saying that liberals and conservatives can't handle lies or honesty any better or worse than one another is odd. Not necessarily a criticism, but I'd have to know the context of that quote for it to make any sense. I appreciate polite, but direct, honesty. Always. These days conservatives are living in a dreamworld bubble where child molestation doesn't mean anything when it comes to electing Presidents or Senators. It's gross. I hope the Republican Party devours itself in its most disturbing level of hypocrisy yet. The "Let's vote for this immoral person due to the fact he'll vote correctly on our moral issues" malarkey. Libs are hanging the people who were once our heroes out to dry due to much smaller offenses compared to these conservative chomos. Eugh. The one thing I like about Roy Moore is that, win or lose, he's an albatross around the neck of the Republican party and McConnell who has officially backed down on what he said before about non confirming Moore. Spineless.

Censored

Reaction score
Conservatives use the term "liberal" as a bigot's code word for "African American"; "Jewish person"; "gay person"; or any other minority that it was once acceptable to bash.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Let's also once not forget conservs tried boycotting target because of this.

Conservatives clearly have issues with inclusion, and in fact, some of them (not all, but some) seem to believe that people who are for inclusion are so-called SJWs, because they're supporting minorities and other groups they perceive to act like they're oppressed but really aren't (when, in fact, they are being oppressed by the ones calling them SJWs).
Conservatives use the term "liberal" as a bigot's code word for "African American"; "Jewish person"; "gay person"; or any other minority that it was once acceptable to bash.
And they're trying to make bashing them acceptable again. Let us not forget, Trump himself called the bashers, "Some very fine people," while calling the bashees, "Sons of *******."

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
so-called SJWs
I don't know why we couldn't just stick with the term, "limousine liberal," aka a wealthy liberal who cluelessly claims to speak for the working class. Those types are still quite alive and well.