And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Agreed. The key word here is UNDERAGE. That Trumps everything. Dems force suspected chomos out. Republicans embrace them and ask for more evidence. That's more more than just a detail. Off to werk.
That's how Dems are today. After they finally realized siding with the Clintons doesn't help them anymore.

And btw, that Foley guy was a Republican, and he's gone now.

Bottom line, I don't support either side, they are both corrupt. There is no getting around that.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
That's how Dems are today. After they finally realized siding with the Clintons doesn't help them anymore.

And btw, that Foley guy was a Republican, and he's gone now.
But Trump and Moore remain.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
But Trump and Moore remain.
And Hillary won the popular vote, despite her enabling past that hurt a lot of women, and Bill would have been First Hubbie. Gross.

Corruption is everywhere. I can't defend either.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
And Hillary won the popular vote, despite her enabling past that hurt a lot of women, and Bill would have been First Hubbie.

Corruption is everywhere. I can't defend either.
I'm not going to bash Hillary on this one as she's one of Bill's victims, but I have no love for Bill and few people do right now either. That was a long time coming. I wish she'd divorced him, but that's not my call. My post was about Child Molesters of Right Now. Once again there's the false equivalence that all things are equal that is infecting our culture until every deed is just as bad as another. I choose not to hate folk, no matter how horrible they can be, but Bill is certainly on my list of most undesirable people on the planet. He's been that way since the 90's.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Once again there's the false equivalence that all things are equal that is infecting our culture until every deed is just as bad as another.
Dude, limousine liberal is a term that's been around since the 60s. And the concept existed long before that. The country managed just fine acknowledging that the Democrats have their problems as well as the Republicans.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Statement: It is mostly men who created this problem in the first place, but women need to be kinder to other women.

• Hillary should have been more willing to believe the women who accused Bill, even though he was the most powerful man in the world.
  • Women should recognize why that situation would have been hard for any woman, particularly Hillary, and stop using her husband's behavior against her.
  • Women should be more inclined to believe and support other women period.
  • Men should stop pitting women against each other (that is where so much of this stems from).
  • Men need to respect women as equals in every way. Period.
  • Men have even more horrible issues with one another than women, particularly the fragile masculinity that causes them to lash out at others...bigly.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Someone here wanted to talk about it in order to stop a debate....
It is not and never has been about "winning" with me. It's about listening and give and take. There's very little give among many people here, but if you read through most of my posts, you'll see me concede a point or two on most of my posts. This is not a method of manipulation or a cynical trick. This is how the world gets better. It's not about repeating one viewpoint over and over again no matter what one has said. It's not about trying to reframe the words of another person to suit a talking point. For me, it's about finding an understanding withing the points where people disagree (and still can disagree). That's about the most Muppety thing I can think of on a forum. And I'm not angry. It's just frustrating when a person continually misconstrues what I've said and continue to say in every response, particularly when I just try to end the discussion without naming "winners or losers" in an effort to keep the peace. I'm still not angry with you. Just irked that you conflated sexual abuse with child molestation. Both are bad. One is worse. You knew exactly what I was saying, but chose to argue a point (one that I actually agree with, but was not talking about at that time) in order to somehow "win" a dispute that I wasn't even having. If one can't admit that Republicans are currently supporting Child Molesters in office while the Dems are trying their hardest to get rid of people who are even sexually harassing legal adults at the moment, then I just don't understand. There are many peripheral points to be made there, but not with that portion. Last errand, and then clock punching. Unless all of y'all work from home too, I just don't know how there's so much time to reply to things. Whew. I want some of that.