And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

Old Thunder

Reaction score
But, it's funny. When I say people made the wrong choices in politics, 1000 Eyes wants to be able to say to me, "Like the one your mom made. I MEAN" But, if I say something like, "Heavy Metal stinks," he cries, "Foul! Foul! You are not nice!" You have to laugh. :laugh:
Mhm.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
But recall: I didn't start you on a path of passive-aggressiveness. It was only after me and several others got sick of it that I began my own retaliations. Indeed, I once reached out to make amends but got no response...

Censored

Reaction score
But recall: I didn't start you on a path of passive-aggressiveness. It was only after me and several others got sick of it that I began my own retaliations. Indeed, I once reached out to make amends but got no response...
I'm not complaining. But, if we dish it out, we have to be able to take it too.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Also, a bit of note on me: When I'm having a debate or an argument, I'm willing to see the other side's way of thinking. Sometimes (see the Trump thread that was annihilated) I'll even come around to their way of thinking. But let's get one thing straight - I don't play by any rules. I will use offense and defense alternatively in order to win, even if it manages to scrap away parts of my image. Which I didn't need in the first place. I'm not playing by anyone else's rules. I'm playing by my rules and dragging the opponent along with me until one of us ends up the victor. Sometimes this results in some petty quips. So what? Consider me combat before the Geneva Conventions. And also note I don't do this with people I like. I may not agree with everything Jamie, D'Snowth, heralde, or even MuppetsRule say, but they always come off more as friendly and / or well-researched and willing to discuss rationally. Not so with you. It's always more little one-liners to push forth your way of thinking. Sometimes I actually agree with your point of view, but what I will not stand for is someone acting like a prick, not even acknowledging the fact that maybe, just maybe, he's not right 24/7. I don't know you in real life, you may be a decent person, but from what I've seen on here, you're nothing special. Neither am I. If I were I'd be the decent person and leave, but no, here I go again. Screw it. I'm fricking sick of it and this has been building up for a while. I'd much rather have a decent discussion about stuff, but when acting like a prick is how we're gonna handle ourselves, let's do this. Your move.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
There's a thing I learned a while back. Assertive vs Aggressive. It's a very fine line sometimes and I do tip over the assertive into the aggressive at times, but assertive is always the goal. Well, assertive combined with empathy. :stick_out_tongue:

Censored

Reaction score
Also, a bit of note on me: When I'm having a debate or an argument, I'm willing to see the other side's way of thinking. Sometimes (see the Trump thread that was annihilated) I'll even come around to their way of thinking. But let's get one thing straight - I don't play by any rules. I will use offense and defense alternatively in order to win, even if it manages to scrap away parts of my image. Which I didn't need in the first place. I'm not playing by anyone else's rules. I'm playing by my rules and dragging the opponent along with me until one of us ends up the victor. Sometimes this results in some petty quips. So what? Consider me combat before the Geneva Conventions. And also note I don't do this with people I like. I may not agree with everything Jamie, D'Snowth, heralde, or even MuppetsRule say, but they always come off more as friendly and / or well-researched and willing to discuss rationally. Not so with you. It's always more little one-liners to push forth your way of thinking. Sometimes I actually agree with your point of view, but what I will not stand for is someone acting like a prick, not even acknowledging the fact that maybe, just maybe, he's not right 24/7. I don't know you in real life, you may be a decent person, but from what I've seen on here, you're nothing special. Neither am I. If I were I'd be the decent person and leave, but no, here I go again. Screw it. I'm fricking sick of it and this has been building up for a while. I'd much rather have a decent discussion about stuff, but when acting like a prick is how we're gonna handle ourselves, let's do this. Your move.
Like I said, if you can dish it out, you need to be able to take it.