And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

Censored

Reaction score
Maybe if you actually strung together some sentences your point would come across better to my academically-minded head. Like, I dunno, a paragraph (consisting of four to seven sentences, my teacher always said), would be better than smart-aleckness in which you come off as little more than an idiot.
How could I possibly compete with such intellectualism? I wouldn't even try.

Censored

Reaction score
Chill. Chill. Heavy Metal is the greatest thing since the invention of fire. Better?

Old Thunder

Reaction score
And this is why some people in this thread dislike you. It's that slick, passive aggressive attitude.

Censored

Reaction score
And this is why some people in this thread dislike you. It's that slick, passive aggressive attitude.
And how I could possibly be hostile in such a friendly environment is a mystery for the ages.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Personally, I like all types of music. Right now I'm working on the cover for my friend's third album. He's a gay rapper and the lyrics are crazy, humorously disgusting and I love every bit of it! It's totally tongue-in-cheek, but earns the Parental Advisory sticker so much that Tipper Gore's ears must be burning wherever she is. Ha! Anyway, I think every type of music deserves a listen, but only a chosen few songs get onto my playlist. Right now, that's the last Kesha album. Who knew she could be so soulful? I didn't! Metal, not so much, but I get it and there's a tad bit of it in the rotation.

Censored

Reaction score
But, it's funny. When I say people made the wrong choices in politics, 1000 Eyes wants to be able to say to me, "Like the one your mom made. I MEAN" But, if I say something like, "Heavy Metal stinks," he cries, "Foul! Foul! You are not nice!" You have to laugh. :laugh: