And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly the day Trump does get impeached if it happens, I probably won't be on this thread as much if anything.

Literally the only reason I'm caught up in political news is because I'm kind of forced to with what Trump had been doing.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Just don't mix up your facts again.
Aren't you the same person that quoted the North Korean regime the other day regarding President Trump and the possibility of nuclear war? I must be mistaken because surely someone that takes such a strong stance on bigotry and homophobia would never quote a regime that has such a terrible track record when it comes to human rights just to support his point of view.

Censored

Reaction score
Aren't you the same person that quoted the North Korean regime the other day regarding President Trump and the possibility of nuclear war? I must be mistaken because surely someone that takes such a strong stance on bigotry and homophobia would never quote a regime that has such a terrible track record when it comes to human rights just to support his point of view.
i also posted a link from the U.S. national security advisor that said a nuclear war was becoming a threat, which you conveniently chose to ignore.