When you need to rant...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Nah, but it's definitely the best feeling ever not having to follow politics because you know you have a good president that hates everyone equally and wants to fix the country.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Heck, since I know @D'Snowth doesn't like politics as well and only stays up to date like myself because of Trump, I'm willing to bet he's probably going to sleep like a baby like everyone else when the guy is finally gone and we hopefully have a better president.

Am I right?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Heh, yeah. I've never really been able to force myself to stop paying attention to politics. Too much stuff going on. It's in my nature to hopelessly try to fix things, even if I never accomplish anything.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Like I said, my biggest concern about getting rid of Trump is then we'll have to deal with Pence, and we've seen he can be just as petty and immature as Trump, but is twice as bigoted, and is more open about his disdain for minorities, while Trump tries (and fails) to mask his bigotry.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Like I said, my biggest concern about getting rid of Trump is then we'll have to deal with Pence, and we've seen he can be just as petty and immature as Trump, but is twice as bigoted, and is more open about his disdain for minorities, while Trump tries (and fails) to mask his bigotry.
What about when 2020 (or even 2025) comes around?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I try not to worry about the future - that was part of what me so jaded, cynical, and yes, pessimistic in the past (that, and dwelling on the past). I try to stay in the moment and live for the now as much as possible, and take life one day at a time. Works out better for me in the long run.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So you aren't looking forward to sleeping on the couch knowing we don't have Trump (and Pence) anymore?

In seriousness, yeah, I know the feeling. It'll just feel very rewarding when the time comes.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Heck, since I know @D'Snowth doesn't like politics as well and only stays up to date like myself because of Trump, I'm willing to bet he's probably going to sleep like a baby like everyone else when the guy is finally gone and we hopefully have a better president.

Am I right?
Who wants to sleep like a baby?

That means you wake up drooling and crapping yourself. 8)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know, I'll be honest.

Today is actually one of those days I once again just kind of feel frustrated with my life.

Like, you know how I was venting about my current job situation. So last week my boss and I finally got back on track (alot of stuff was going on again; the mobile truck for the barbershop actually broke down) and he mentioned that he was gonna give me the times to edit the footage for the same day. The next morning... Nothing. I've called him almost every single day.... No answer.

It also doesn't help that this stress has lately been kind of making me feel Anti social. Like I just don't want to talk to anyone in real life. It's also been putting alot of anxiety on me.

At this point a simple update would be nice. I just hate being left hanging.