Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

Not sure if this has ever once in the past been on YouTube on its own, but... Whatever.

Uploaded from yours truely. This cartoon/live action cross over always got me excited as a kid.

Schfifty

Reaction score

Not sure if this has ever once in the past been on YouTube on its own, but... Whatever.

Uploaded from yours truely. This cartoon/live action cross over always got me excited as a kid.
Heck yeah, I loved that one! Pretty much every Keith Haring segment on the show from the early 90s was awesome, including this one. I found out a long while ago that the place this was filmed in was a Boys Club of NYC building, which unfortunately got torn down about 10 years ago. The mural was saved, however.

And yes, it has been on YouTube before.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh dear, that's very unfortunate. Looked like a fun little gym.

And I thought so. I feel like I remembered seeing it in like 2009.... But then part of me thought I saw it on Sesamestreet.org

Either way, it's up again.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score

I've always enjoyed this insert too! And yeah it was shown on SS.org before the god awful reboot.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Not a classic clip, but.... :sigh: something I just need to get off my chest.....

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm just glad that no one on YouTube alone knows someone on this forum has been to the workshop and as a result, tried bugging him to get clips from the vaults on a daily basis. At least, not to my knowledge.