The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I can't post it here because of the repetitive crude content. But I saw an old episode of MTV's Wonder Showzen today and boy was it hilarious. That show is absolutely bizarre in every sense of the word. Don't believe me, here's the plot summary of the episode I saw today (I can barely even type this without laughing):

A Cooties outbreak spread across America and one of the main characters, Wordsworth got infected. So instead of helping a buddy out, his close friend who simply goes by the name of Him and nothing else decided to take his Cooties sores and sell them as a very unhealthy but delicious snack. He called his diabolical creation Chewties and all of the kids in America loved them, having no idea what they were actually eating. Until one day, Him decided to come out and tell everyone the truth about the ingredients found in his world famous snacks. The episode ends with Wordsworth waking up and realizing the whole thing was a dream. In addition to all that hilarious insanity, that episode contained what may be one of the funniest quotes I've heard in a while.

Wordsworth:Ummm, Chauncey. You told me you were going to let me read my extensive, comprehensive speech about the significance of honesty!
Chauncey:I did!?..............I lied!

Kills me every time LOL!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A more useful comment: Peter Linz said this was the first thing he did on SS.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
One of the BTF episodes on YouTube. One question one week was if anyone of them remembered the very first time they performed on the show, and Peter said as you look through the hole in the wall, he did the two bugs dancing together.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oooh, looks like I got my first dislike on my rant/PSA video.

Guess someone couldn't handle me being honest. :laugh: