The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Even way before that, I just have never liked it. To me, it always seemed like the humor is really juvenile and is mostly just "LOLOLOLOL MIKKEE MOWS GOT KILLD LOLOLOLOL BEG BURD SAYD A BAD WURD LOLOLOL DATS FUNEE!!!!111" I did hate that Homestar skit though. Not because beloved characters got killed, but because it was just tasteless and they didn't even get the Brothers Chaps' permission to do the parody.

I get that you love the show and I respect your opinion, but it's just not my thing.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Even way before that, I just have never liked it. To me, it always seemed like the humor is really juvenile and is mostly just "LOLOLOLOL MIKKEE MOWS GOT KILLD LOLOLOLOL BEG BURD SAYD A BAD WURD LOLOLOL DATS FUNEE!!!!111" I did hate that Homestar skit though. Not because beloved characters got killed, but because it was just tasteless and they didn't even get the Brothers Chaps' permission to do the parody.

I get that you love the show and I respect your opinion, but it's just not my thing.
I respect your opinion as well.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score

I remember when that Homestar skit first premiered, I was deeply disgusted by it. I may not be a member of the Homestar fandom myself but I still find it very disrespectful to those who do enjoy Homestar because of just how hateful and spiteful it seemed in comparison to the rest of their skits. When the episode first was aired, I told my parents that Robot Chicken had done one of the most offensive skits yet. Obviously they were a bit worried about what I had just seen because of how angry and shocked I was acting so the next day I decided to show them the clip and they replied,
"Was that it? I don't understand how that's offensive. It's nothing worse than that Happy Tree Friends thing you watch," and I went on to explain that the reason it's so offensive is because they flat out stole the Homestar Runner characters without permission and basically outright insulted the show's creators. To this day, my parents still don't understand why I'm offended by that particular clip and it feels good to know that I'm not the only one who feels that way about it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, I just found out Evangilion (at least the complete series DVD) sells pretty expensive online.... Even for used. :shifty:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Found out the D'Angelos at the Pheasent Lane Mall was replaced with a Charlie's.

I honestly wanted to go up there, jump on the counter and be like "I want D'Angelos! Where's! My! D'Angelos! I'm Little JERRY!!!! RAMALAMA DING DONG!!!! I'M LITTLE JERRY!!!!" Then pull my shirt over my head and roll around screaming "ROCK!!!! ROCK!!!! The telelphone ROCK!!!! ROCK!!!!!" Then run off.

Let's see who gets the reference.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
*sigh*

So Robbie Rotten's actor's cancer has returned.... And it's now inoperable. :frown:

Well, it was nice knowing him I guess.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Just heard that the actor who played Robbie Rotton in LazyTown has Terminal cancer and is going to die

Keep on being number one Robbie.