The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
im pretty sure the nosleep reddit is meant to be fictional but posted on as though it was real to enhance the feeling of it

edit: yeah, I just looked at the rules, and that's what it is. you're supposed to act like everything is true. So...take what you see there with a grain of salt
Good! I feel better now that I know I wasn't making fun of some tragedy that actually happened. I was just paying homage to a good story like I thought I had been doing the whole time.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Despite the newfound looseness of my clothes, apparently I've only dropped three measely pounds. What gives? I've been lower than this before, yet my clothes haven't been this loose in . . . ever.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently just three pounds . . . I mean I've lost more than that before in the past, but like I said, this is the loosest my clothes have been in a loooong time, so I don't get it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay, first.

So, I'm working in a cafe near my job and there's a mom with her kid who's probably like 1 or 2.

First, the kid pooped which made the cafe smell, but, whatever.... He/she is a little kid so what can ya do.

But, I may as well throw in the fact that this is another toddler with his/her own cell phone. :sigh:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Okay, first.

So, I'm working in a cafe near my job and there's a mom with her kid who's probably like 1 or 2.

First, the kid pooped which made the cafe smell, but, whatever.... He/she is a little kid so what can ya do.

But, I may as well throw in the fact that this is another toddler with his/her own cell phone. :sigh:
Maybe the kid can use the phone to wipe her butt.

Do you know what phone I had at that age? A Fisher-Price one.
But I agree, what business does a kid that age have with a phone? You can barely talk yet, and you got a phone?
Why not give the kid your car keys while you're at it?