What made you angry today?

Any Del

Reaction score
did you get it at gamestop? if you did, that's your problem. They dont test the products they get in. If they plug it in and turns on, thats good enough for them and they'll sell the product.

If you get one used, you also run the risk of the system being unusable online. You dont know if it was modded or not, and that could get you banned from using it online. Dunno if it will ban your psn or not

then again, your options are limited and its the risk you take with a discontinued thing. you could always take them to a computer repair shop and see if they'll fix them.

I'm probably just gonna buy a switch. Im a little sad about my scott pilgrim game being lost forever but if thats the ONLY game im gonna miss on it then eh. Most of the non ps3 exclusives that I have I already bought on pc so :smirk:
Trust me, I wanted to buy online from Amazon or Ebay but my dad is making this his concern and he's messing things up by suggesting I go to GameStop because its cheap... :rolleye:

And the irony? I even asked the person if he tested it and he claims he did.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I traded in one Xbox game just hoping I could at least maybe get 4 dollars so I could pay back money I owed for lunch in my college cafeteria (yes, I was that broke at the time. :sigh: ) guess what they gave me back.

25 cents. :rolleyes:

I never buy stuff in GameStop anymore. The only thing I got recently were Crash Bandicoot figurines.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Trust me, I wanted to buy online from Amazon or Ebay but my dad is making this his concern and he's messing things up by suggesting I go to GameStop because its cheap... :rolleye:

And the irony? I even asked the person if he tested it and he claims he did.
yeah testing it by gamestop definition is plugging it in and seeing if it powers on :smirk:

I mean i can kinda understand in a way. they probably dont have the time to test every single console the way they should be tested, but still. You're paying for something and you expect it to work.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
its not so much the employees but how the company is ran and forces its employees to behave. search for gamestop on youtube and you'll hear so many horror stories about working there.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I heard some of them in one video of a long *** rant a former employee did.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Every single GameStop I've been to has sketchy employees.

I really don't like shopping in there.
You might've liked it better at the time of your birth. I actually applied there once in '92 for shots and goggles. Back then very little of their selection was video games. Instead they focused on high-end items like hand-carved chess boards, Dungeons and Dragons figures, roulette tables, that kind of deal. But that stuff didn't move too fast, so now the focus became video games. Higher turnover.
Here's the hysterical part. Whether it's the luxury items like a marble chess board (made with exotic woods and abalone inlays- beautiful craftsmanship) or cheap video game knockoffs, there's always kids milling around too poor to buy anything.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's kind of like almost every KFC seems to have uneducated, dimwitted employees who don't know how to count, or can't tell the different between light and dark meat, or original and extra crispy.