What made you angry today?

Any Del

Reaction score
nah, things from back in the day were made with more durable materials. stuff now is built on the cheap to mass produce so companies cut corners any way they can
Any luck with your PS3?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, this is terrific!

My external hard drive refuses to acknowledge being plugged into my Mac! :smile:

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Well, this is terrific!

My external hard drive refuses to acknowledge being plugged into my Mac! :smile:
Ugh, I hate when stuff like that happens.

Now I don't have an external hard drive, but I do have an external CD Drive (ODD and HDD device) that doesn't read the stinkin' blank disc whenever I want to burn a CD! :grr:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, to follow up, my hard drive is now showing up again.

Okay then....

Any Del

Reaction score
Just brought another PS3 today and it only reads DVDS!!! Just perfect! I've been wanted to have a game console that solely plays DVDs. Great........ Perfect! Must be my day!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, let me ask you this.

First off, what kind did you buy? Second, was it brand new or used?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Dude, if anything, I'd go for refurbished next time.

Used can only mean bad news half the time. It sounds like something happened to the drive that it no longer reads games.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
did you get it at gamestop? if you did, that's your problem. They dont test the products they get in. If they plug it in and turns on, thats good enough for them and they'll sell the product.

If you get one used, you also run the risk of the system being unusable online. You dont know if it was modded or not, and that could get you banned from using it online. Dunno if it will ban your psn or not

then again, your options are limited and its the risk you take with a discontinued thing. you could always take them to a computer repair shop and see if they'll fix them.

I'm probably just gonna buy a switch. Im a little sad about my scott pilgrim game being lost forever but if thats the ONLY game im gonna miss on it then eh. Most of the non ps3 exclusives that I have I already bought on pc so :smirk:

Last edited: